Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWellness
Complete Health Sliced Turkey & Salmon Dinner

Wellness Complete Health™ Sliced Turkey & Salmon Dinner

These tasty cuts in delicious gravy include natural, wholesome ingredients free from grains, carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. This entrée is a great way to add some variety to your cat’s diet, in addition to providing an alternate source of water for healthy hydration!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Sliced Turkey & Salmon Dinner!
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
i think this is my cats favorite flavor. its super stinky and wet and she gobbles up a tablespoon every evening. she knows when wet food time is and she begs for about an hour beforehand. it seems healthy
Courtney  M.
Sun Valley, CA
My cat, Wally loves the wellness brand cat food I love that I know I'm giving my Wally a quality brand with standards.
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
My cats love this. It's healthy and nourishing. I have seen a huge difference in coat and energy. My 15 year old senior kitty now has the energy of a kitten!
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
My cats love Wellness, they seem to like it over most other brands and know as soon as I pop the top what is coming! They eat it right up and seem content afterwards.
Alexandria A.
N Ridgeville, OH
Feed this to my cats and they love it. Sometimes you even see parts of the fish insise which is gross, but at least i know they are eating the real deal
Sarah W.
Richmond Hts, MO
I got a free can of this from influenster but for some reason it wouldn't let me review it separately. My cat is a huge fan of this wet food. At first he kinda picked at it like he usually does with new food, but then he ate it up and now he wants more. I like that it is a grain free formula of food for my little fluffy boy. Definitely going to need more!
Deanna V.
San Diego
My cat loves this wet food! We’ve tried so many different brands and this is the one he loves the most. I love that it doesn’t have all the added stuff that is bad for cats, it’s a natural brand. I would 100% recommend it to other cat owners!
Elizabeth R.
Appleton, WI
My cats love this food! I was looking for a well-priced wet food with good ingredients to support the overall health and well being of my cats, and this has definitely been great for them - they are full of energy with thick, shiny coats!
Amy D.
Connellsville, PA
My cat enjoys this. I think that it's his favorite flavor combination. It seems like the pate type in this same flavor stretches further though.
Heather W.
Our cat has an allergy to any cat food that has chicken byproducts in it. We were buying Wellness products for a while and discovered the Sliced Salmon Entree. Not only does she love it , but her coughing has stopped completely. I can recommend all Wellness products , but this one in particular if your cat has poultry allergies !!

Looking for your answer?