Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Cat Food

Wellness® Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with natural, wholesome ingredients free from grains, carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.

Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Chicken Broth, Salmon, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Cranberries, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.

My cat loved this food. yeah
Has anyone else tried this and had an issue with the way it dried up? [user:jennamaguire]
[user:brnnznds] did your cat end up eating this? If so, sis you notice a change in the way his/her breath smelled? Simba’s breath was Uber stinky after he ate it.
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Anything wellness is a must if you want your kitty to ingest all natural whole and hearty nutrients. I love this pate as it is just that. Kitty loves it too. Compared to other pates this may be a dollar or two more expensive, but on the upside you know your kitty will be eating whole and hearty foods that are the best for them.
Middlebury, CT
We do not give canned food often, as our vet said it is like a donut for them. And, with our cats being indoor only, weight can easily become an issue. But, on occasion, we do give them canned food and this is our first choice. It is good quality for the price and our cats never miss a drop of it.
Ypsilanti , MI
If you have any sense of smell, breathe through your nose when you open this. The cats (I have two, Maine Coon, 1 adult 1 senior) are excited the moment I grab a can. It's a grain free cat food, and both the cats are healthy weight for the point in life. I recommend this.
Hastings, MI
My cat's are very picky when it comes to food. So we tried Wellness & they will not eat much of anything else! This is their breakfast, lunch & dinner every day! They are extremely satisfied with this meal!
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Cat Food uploaded by Brittany P.
My cats loved it!! Even my picky, sensitive stomached kitty eats it up! It took her a little longer because it's a solid mass, but now she's obsessed. Love that it comes in small and large cans!
Received from Influenster
Lafayette
Cat loves these as well as the other flavors, as usual pleased with the ingredients, cat seems pleased with them as well ;) love wellness brand! Stuffs great! Definitely met my expectations and definitely would recommend
Washington Township
My cats balance of her overall , was definately within a good bound with the purchases of the wellness wet food products A balanced diet, with the proper coat, stomach care. She loves her wet food, and this is or course over products with higher names, a more recommended product to use.
Rochester
I feed my cats Wellness dry cat food and I give them canned food occasionally. I like to give them more canned food in the hot summer. I would like to see bigger cans for multiple cat homes. My Cathy love the salmon flavor and actually purr when I open the can.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Cat Food uploaded by Amber W.
My kitty loved his complimentary Wellness® Complete Health™ VoxBox from Influenster! He really liked the Pâté Turkey & Salmon variety 🦃🐟🐈🐾 , and even shared it with my Chihuahua pup who also gobbled it down. Pâté is my cat's favorite texture, but it's not the only texture he enjoyed from Wellness® Complete Health™, which is a huge plus for me because that means I have more room to try other varieties for him. Love the natural ingredients, makes me feel better about giving it to my little pal. It was easy to make 2-4 servings out of this product when I mixed it with his hard food. I usually don't like giving my kitty fishy canned meals because of the scent it leaves behind, but this wasn't an issue for my kitty. No digestion issues. Great for inside and outside kitties. Easy to open lid and nice packaging. Love that the Vox also came with coupons to buy more and try the Wellness® Complete Health™ Grain Free hard food. Can't wait to use it and stock up! Thankfully, we were able to try it first! Disclaimer: I swear he's enjoying himself, he just wasn't a fan of the camera flash 📷 😅🦁👑
Received from Influenster
bronx
As soon as I open the can she come flying from where ever she was and cry until it’s in her bowl then she doesn’t stop eating until it all gone so I guess it’s safe to say it taste good to her lol she doesn’t even know it’s healthy for her 😂😂😂
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hollister, CA
7 months ago
Brianna J. did your cat end up eating this? If so, sis you notice a change in the way his/her breath smelled? Simba’s breath was Uber stinky after he ate it.
Brianna J. • 7 months ago
Lol I dont remember which of the 3 Zoe actually ate. We tried to get her to try all 3... but I can't say I noticed stinky breath? But when I say she ate 1 I mean she ate like 4 bites and never touched it again 🙄
Hollister, CA
7 months ago
What is the best way for my friend Alyse L. to get her first VoxBox. I got one with this product in it and she does lots of reviews but has yet to receive her first box!
Kristina G. • 5 months ago
Make sure she’s engaging on the app by asking questions and writing reviews on products she loves!