Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWellness
Complete Health Pâté Chicken Entree

Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Entree

Wellness® Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with natural, wholesome ingredients free from grains, carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Entree!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
My ragdoll cat really loved this one that much but my fat one snubbed it. my fat cat eats everything in front of him but doesn't like salmon. Would pick a different flavor
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
The cats really enjoy this flavor. I don’t have to worry because it’s all natural with many health benefits!!!
Ashley T.
Universal Cty, TX
This brand looks like it really healthy. All three cats loved it and they are usually pretty picky with food. I'll definitely be buying again as I've been looking to get a good, healthy wet food with real bits of meat used in it.
Alyssa B.
Shelton , CT
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Entree uploaded by Alyssa B.
My Cat love the chicken dinner. For the portion size and price, I will probably buy again to treat him on occasion!
S L.
My cats loves chicken flavor so this one they love the taste of it. The only con is that they like flakes more than pate for wet food. Thanks #Influenster for the #complimentary voxbox in the #wellnesscat campaign.Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Entree
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
My cat loves this so much it smells like real food. There is not that much of a smell at all. It was easy to get out of the can. This was complementary free from Influenster.
Brittany P.
My cats loved it!! Even my picky, sensitive stomached kitty eats it up! Love that it comes in small and large cans!
Nirisi A.
Hawthorne, CA
My cat prefers seafood over chicken but he did eat all of this when I put it on his plate. He seemed to like it which makes me a happy cat mom. Generally it takes him a longer to eat non seafood but with this, he ate it quickly. I recommend this.
Michelle S.
North Andover, MA
I was so surprised that my cat loved this. He usually doesn’t like chicken pate but he went crazy for this one! Definitely recommend this!
Crystal L.
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Entree uploaded by Crystal L.
The Chicken Pate was the perfect for for my kitty. She loved this one the most out of all the flavors. I really care about what ingredients are in her food and i’m so glad this product has the right ingredients for her to eat.

Looking for your answer?