Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté

Wellness® Complete Health™ Pâté Chicken Recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with natural, wholesome ingredients free from grains, carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My ragdoll cat really loved this one that much but my fat one snubbed it. my fat cat eats everything in front of him but doesn't like salmon. Would pick a different flavor
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats really enjoy this flavor. I don’t have to worry because it’s all natural with many health benefits!!!
Ashley T.
Universal Cty, TX
This brand looks like it really healthy. All three cats loved it and they are usually pretty picky with food. I'll definitely be buying again as I've been looking to get a good, healthy wet food with real bits of meat used in it.
Alyssa B.
Shelton , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Alyssa B.
My Cat love the chicken dinner. For the portion size and price, I will probably buy again to treat him on occasion!
Jes K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this so much it smells like real food. There is not that much of a smell at all. It was easy to get out of the can. This was complementary free from Influenster.
Brittany P.
My cats loved it!! Even my picky, sensitive stomached kitty eats it up! Love that it comes in small and large cans!
Nirisi A.
Fremont, CA
My cat prefers seafood over chicken but he did eat all of this when I put it on his plate. He seemed to like it which makes me a happy cat mom. Generally it takes him a longer to eat non seafood but with this, he ate it quickly. I recommend this.
Michelle S.
North Andover, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so surprised that my cat loved this. He usually doesn’t like chicken pate but he went crazy for this one! Definitely recommend this!
Crystal L.
Tamarac, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Crystal L.
The Chicken Pate was the perfect for for my kitty. She loved this one the most out of all the flavors. I really care about what ingredients are in her food and i’m so glad this product has the right ingredients for her to eat.
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Chicken Pate was my cat's favorite out of the three cans she sampled. Chicken seems to always be her favorite on all foods that I have given her and she was eating this one so quickly that I had to take it away so she did not make herself sick. She really loved it!

Looking for your answer?