Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté

Wellness® Complete Health™ Pâté Turkey & Salmon Recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with natural, wholesome ingredients free from grains, carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

[product:wellness-complete-healthtm-pate-turkey-salmon-cat-food-54] ? How much healthier is this then cheaper options like friskies? Do you feed this and also dry food?
My cat loved this food. yeah
Has anyone else tried this and had an issue with the way it dried up? [user:jennamaguire]
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My ragdoll cat didn't really like this one that much but my fat one loved it. But my fat cat eats everything in front of him. Would pick a different flavot
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Unfortunately my cats hated this food. It’s ingredients were great, but either the smell or the taste was not something they would eat.
Jennifer C.
Bethel Island, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Jennifer C.
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Jennifer C.
Looks like my minxy loved this flavor!! She is one happy kitty chowing down on wellness wet food
Ashley T.
Universal Cty, TX
My Tortie loves her Wellness canned food. Her coat improved within a couple of days. Soft and thick! Thank you Wellness!
Lisa W.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as I open the can she come flying from where ever she was and cry until it’s in her bowl then she doesn’t stop eating until it all gone so I guess it’s safe to say it taste good to her lol she doesn’t even know it’s healthy for her 😂😂😂
Brittany P.
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Brittany P.
My cats loved it!! Even my picky, sensitive stomached kitty eats it up! It took her a little longer because it's a solid mass, but now she's obsessed. Love that it comes in small and large cans!
Alyssa B.
Shelton , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat Jaspur absolutely love the turkey and salmon dinner. The portion size is also perfect.
Lillian H.
Baldwin, IL
My cat loved these. Would purchase for him. The gravies were his favorite but he still liked the pates.
Liane C.
Buena Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté uploaded by Liane C.
Though this flavor didn’t smell as good to me, I think my cat preferred it to the chicken pate based on her initial tasting. Though it could also be that she was more hungry when I fed her in the morning vs evening. I like that the pates come out of the can so cleanly. No extra pieces for me to remove.
Anjie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Tacoma is a rather picky eater. She doesn't love paté type wet foods, however she enjoyed the wellness turkey and salmon paté very much. I would say over all she was a very satisfied tabby.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa A.
Phillipsburg, NJ
il y a un an
Wellness Complete Health™ Pâté ? How much healthier is this then cheaper options like friskies? Do you feed this and also dry food?
Lauren B. il y a un an
This product has better ingredients compared to other cat food. But i still would keep dry cat food as their main course and the wet as a treat once in awhile
Rebecca M.
Allison park , PA
Ashley S. il y a 2 ans
It didn’t dry up, my cats ate it too fast for it to dry up.
Marijke D.
Valley Center, CA
il y a 2 ans
Brianna T. did your cat end up eating this? If so, sis you notice a change in the way his/her breath smelled? Simba’s breath was Uber stinky after he ate it.
Brianna T. il y a 2 ans
Lol I dont remember which of the 3 Zoe actually ate. We tried to get her to try all 3... but I can't say I noticed stinky breath? But when I say she ate 1 I mean she ate like 4 bites and never touched it again 🙄
Marijke D.
Valley Center, CA
il y a 2 ans
What is the best way for my friend Alyse L. to get her first VoxBox. I got one with this product in it and she does lots of reviews but has yet to receive her first box!
Kristina G. il y a 2 ans
Make sure she’s engaging on the app by asking questions and writing reviews on products she loves!