Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWellness
Complete Health Indoor with Wholesome Grains

Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains

Wellness® Complete Health™ with Wholesome Grains Indoor Recipe is specially formulated for indoor cats. This recipe features ingredients that promote weight management, healthy joints and hairball reduction for cats who live a more sedentary lifestyle. Look for the following Signs of Wellbeing with this recipe: • Weight Management – healthy fiber and L-Carnitine to support cats with a less active lifestyle • Wellflex® System – helps maintain healthy hips & joints with added glucosamine & chondroitin • Shedding Support – Omega Fatty Acids support healthy skin & coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains!
Richard C.
I switched to the Wellness brand of cat food and have really noticed a change in our cats' coats. They look healthier and no more dry flakes in winter.
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat loved this cat food. i love that its good for him to. it met all my expectations. I will repurchase.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is definitely everything a cat needs all in one bag, but to be quite honest my cat is very picky and wouldn’t even touch the food so I had to give the food to my bf and his cats are loving it.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Amanda B.
It was amazing! Our cat loved it. I love that the ingredients are simple and known products. I feel like this is much better than alternatives because the ingredients are better for our cat than what was in typical cat food. I would for sure recommend. We got this product in exchange for our review through #influenster
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
This is a healthier dry food for cats and that is why I give this to my cats. You should really do some research on what is in cat (or dog) food (wet or dry).
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been starting to incorporate this food into my cats diet, as I was given a bag to try/review. They seem to like it just fine and ingredients seem good.
Wendy R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Wendy R.
Wow I’m totally amazed by this product my cat’s totally love it!!! They are picky to. I feel like they have a smaller amount of hair shedding. Price wise a little pricey but well worth it!! Definitely go get if your a cat owner for sure. GREAT PRODUCT!
Kelli M.
Morgantown, KY
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Kelli M.
I have 2 female cats name Luna and Lisa. I recieve my wellness box and its was free for me to try and review. My cats loved the food. It is made with grains and is completely healthy for my baby girls to eat. I had to put a lil bit of the food in with the kind they were eating but now they are eating just it. they love it and I've noticed they seem to be more happy and seem to be putting weight on better and their fur is gorgeous. my cats loved this product so thank you so much @influenster for sending it to me free complimentary to try and review with my baby girls.
Hailey A.
Watertown, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Hailey A.
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Hailey A.
My cat was happy to try this food today first impressions he loved it. We will see how it goes, I like that it is high in protein and made with de boned chicken. I would look in to buying this brand in the future. We received this product via influenster for free.
Tara A.
Weirton , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Indoor with Wholesome Grains uploaded by Tara A.
My cats loved it! I will be purchasing this again. It’s perfect for indoor cats!!! I would highly recommend

Looking for your answer?