Wellness Complete Health™ Healthy Weight

Wellness® Complete Health™ Healthy Weight Recipe is a solution-based diet for cats with a more sedentary lifestyle. With increased fiber plus L-Carnitine for weight control, this recipe has 11% less calories than the adult recipes. Added Glucosamine & Chondroitin help to maintain healthy hips and joints for cats that tend to experience problems from carrying excessive weight or aging. We've carefully formulated this recipe to focus on lifestyle specific nutrition for healthy and happy weight-challenged cats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Healthy Weight!
Riley H.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health™ Healthy Weight uploaded by Riley H.
I have two wonderful cats. One is quite thick and the other is naturally very slender. From what I was told by my vet, this food is good for cats of all sizes. It gives them a balanced diet for over and underweight kitties alike!
Rouaa A.
wayne
My cats mostly eat wet food but [product:wellness-complete-health-healthy-weight-healthy-weight:-deboned-chicken,-chicken-meal-&-turkey-meal-dry-cat-food] is their favorite. It’s healthy and affordable . It helped my cat stay fit and not gain any extra weight.
Thahmena Z.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat loves this brand. He loves the combination of the chicken and turkey. It really does fill him up. I would recommend if you have an indoor cat to make sure they stay healthy. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like wellness for price and the quality. Our fur children love it and devour it. No problems.
Savanna G.
Cranston, RI
While a bit pricey, my cat looks a healthier weight now and I feel better knowing she's on a healthier diet.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
My cat refused to eat it. The smell was quite odd. But, my cat is a pretty picky eater
16852johanna R.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It is a healthy food for my cat and he loves the taste and is happy when you eat
Shannon P.
Weston, FL
My cats coat shines so much brighter when she eats this food. Her litter does not smell nearly as bad when she eats this food either, which I will blame the probiotics for. we only get this food for her from now on.
Amanda E.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After trying multiple different brands for my kitty, this is the only brand that didn’t upset her stomach when we were transitioning her from wet to dry food. My local pet store owner recommended this to me because all the other brands are full of additives and I would highly recommend Wellness to any other cat parents!
Ciara  N.
las vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Can’t really tell if it’s maintained my cats weight but my cat enjoys this food a lot . I mix it with half a pack of wet food and they go nuts. One thing I can always note is packaging. Can we just make all bags zip seal ?

Looking for your answer?