Wellness Complete Health™ Grain Free Adult

Wellness® Complete Health™ Health Grain Free Adult Chicken Recipe features the right balance of protein & fat with real deboned chicken as the first ingredient. This delicious recipe is formulated with a balanced blend of Omega Fatty Acids, vitamins & minerals to provide the energy your cat needs to thrive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Grain Free Adult!
Heather G.
Madera, CA
My cats love this food! I’ve tried many different types of cat food and each one they would over eat and get sick. This one keeps them healthy and full and provides all the nutrients necessary. It can be a bit pricey.
Kathryn W.
St Catharines
Our indoor adult cat loves this version of the wellness grain free food! An easy switch from the kitten version we fed him prior! Keeps our cats healthy and full of energy all day!

Looking for your answer?