Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWellness
Complete Health Adult with Wholesome Grains

Wellness Complete Health™ Adult with Wholesome Grains

Wellness® Complete Health™ with Wholesome Grains Deboned Chicken & Rice Recipe is a well-rounded diet that features the protein and fats your cat craves balanced with wholesome grains and added taurine for heart health. Featuring deboned chicken as the first ingredient, this diet is perfect for indoor/outdoor felines with a love for poultry! • Skin & Coat Health - guaranteed levels of Omega Fatty Acids from flaxseed and added vitamin E • Healthy Muscle Tone - the right balance of protein and fat to develop lean muscle mass • Immunity - fortified with vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health™ Adult with Wholesome Grains!
Theresa H.
Davis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty likes it a lot and she is a very attractive little girl and a picky one to she will only eat certain things and this cat food is one of them
Korie B.
Garland, TX
Our cat has eaten wellness from the day we adopted her as a kitten. Anytime someone comes over they always compliment how soft and shiny her fur is. She’s never had a hairball either. I’d definitely attribute her overall good health to her food!
Augusta P.
Garner, NC
Great quality food. My kitty has never looked so healthy. Her weight keeps stabile and her coat is shiny. Never upset her tummy even when we first changed her to it.
Kristy R.
Churubusco, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this food and have been using it for years. We love that it includes Cranberries to promote urinary health even though it doesn’t advertise it that way. Our cat was previously on prescription food that was difficult to find, but has had zero issues on this!
CaraShea H.
Fort Collins , CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are okay. Wasn’t my cats favorite at all but it’s okay! she will eat anything but, I don’t know if I’ll buy it again.
Regina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I rotate all of my cat foods and I noticed my cats are especially excited when I pull this out of the cabinet. It is definitely one of their favorites and they gobble it down before I know it. their poops are well formed and they seem very satisfied after their meal.
Alison S.
San Francisco
My cat is 10 years old and has been on this food most of his life. He’s super healthy with a beautiful coat. We have never had any reason to change out his food. We do supplement with a daily can of wet food.
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff is perfect for my cat! He’s been losing a lot of weight and he’s been like having lot of energy for his age! Really glad he’s healthy
gloria H.
Hinckley, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good cat food it is expensive . Its healthy and agreeable to my cat's tummy. You can buy this anywhere. I buy it at petsmart. I think I would improve it buy putting more vitamins in the food. I would recommend this food, they have various types of food
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this cat food. It’s a bit expensive but I look past that for my boys. They are very particular about flavors so we stick to the chicken.

Looking for your answer?