Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWellness
Wellness Complete Health Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal

Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal

Wellness® Complete Health™ with Wholesome Grains Salmon & Salmon Meal with is a well-rounded diet that features the protein and fats your cat craves balanced with wholesome grains and added taurine for heart health. Featuring salmon as the first ingredient, this diet is perfect for indoor/outdoor felines with a love for fish!
Look for the following Signs of Wellbeing with this recipe:
• Skin & Coat Health - guaranteed levels of Omega Fatty Acids from salmon, flaxseed and added vitamin E
• Healthy Muscle Tone - the right balance of protein and fat to develop lean muscle mass
• Immunity - fortified with vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal!
Magali R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Magali R.
The cats loved it. I guess is tasty. They wanted more! I wish I could try it. It met my expectations.
Christine  P.
Azle, TX
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Christine  P.
I really wasn’t sure if my cats would even like this. I no sooner put it in their bowl and they were eating it up! They really like it ! It’s a bit more expensive than the food I was buying them but it’s also a better cat food.
Ashton N.
Akron, OH
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Ashton N.
My two cats both seemed perfectly fine with this food. I wouldn’t say they were any more excited than compared to their Blue Grain Free. No issues experienced with change in food. Price was in similar range as to what I was already using. Not opposed to buying again, but also not desperately trying to change the routine we had in place.
Destinee  L.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Destinee  L.
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Destinee  L.
Obviously my little boy, March, was a huge fan! He loves any food or treat so no surprise there! HOWEVER, we do not do seafood in our house. It stinks up the entire house for days. So, sadly, this particular variety will not be a repurchase for us, but we’d love to try one of the others in chicken or Turkey flavor. :)
Erinn R.
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Erinn R.
My cat is quite picky when it comes to what she eats. I couldn't believe it when she was trying to eat the cat food through the bag. She didn't want to wait for me to put some in her bowl.. Wellness Complete Health is balanced nutrition for her all around health. Her coat is shiny and she has a lot more energy to play now. I like that it is natural and she just likes the way it tastes. it's picky cat approved. Thank you Wellness.
Cassandra F.
Charlton, MA
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Cassandra F.
I use Wellness products for both my cats and dogs. I trust wellness as they use quality ingredients such as the protein from salmon to keep my pets healthy. My cats are picky eaters and they were reluctant to try something new but they ended up loving it!
Kelly M.
Durham, NC
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Kelly M.
My cat is usually very picky on what food he eats, so I was nervous to give him this but omg did he love it! Looks like we have a new cat food for him!
Paula B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Paula B.
Initially my car had no issue switching over to this brand. The food size and texture seemed consistent. I didn’t notice any difference in his litter box visits either. I think this is a very good product for my cat in regards to health. 🐈‍⬛
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Donna Y.
My 9 yr old cat couldn’t wait to try out the dry food. He was already circling & sniffing out the bag prior to it being opened. Totally enjoyed chowing down this new healthy Salmon meal with wholesome grains dry cat food. It provides healthy balanced nutrition in 5 ways for supporting well-being, such as skin & coat, digestion, helps with clean teeth & mouth, energizing & aiding in immune health. Definitely would recommend you to try this brand out for your cats. Complimentary products provided for my cat & my honest reviews. #HealthyCatHealthyBelly Wellness Dry & Wet Cat food #Voxbox Wellness Complete Health Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal Totally Catisatifaction!! #Petlove #pethealth #furryfriends Wasn’t initially keen on can of pate but eventually came around to it as I incorporated it into his dry Wellness food & even did trials of spoon feeding the pate & he liked it finally by itself [product:wellness-complete-health-pate-turkey-&-salmon-entree]
Ashley  J.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
Wellness® Complete Health™ Adult Salmon & Salmon Meal uploaded by Ashley  J.
My picky cat didn’t eat this Wellness cat food. He tried a little bit each day as I slowly added it to his regular food and he would eat around it.

Looking for your answer?