Wellness Complete Health - Salmon Meal & Deboned Turkey uploaded by Tyra B.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Complete Health Wellness Complete Health is a natural formula that contains controlled level of ash and minerals to avoid formation of urinary calcium and magnesium stones. Plus, natural cranberry in this formula promotes natural urine acidifiers and bacteria fighters. This nutritious food is formulated to deliver the required essential nutrients to your beloved pet. It comes in appetizing Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice and Salmon Meal & Deboned Turkey flavors. Wellness Complete Health Naturally preserved product Ideal balance of calories help maintain cat's body weight Improves cat's skin and coat Rich source of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids This formula plays a vital role in providing cats with a balance of proteins, energy, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in a healthier way. A Closer Look: Wellness Complete includes an appropriate blend of ingredients like meat, grains and fruits, which together make for a good natural diet. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Gluten, meat by-products, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. see more...

Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I have four cats and they love this food! My Sphynx, a breed of cat, is a picky eater and will only eat food that contains fish and she loves the salmon flavor! I know when feeding my cats Wellness Complete Health, that they are receiving a top quality diet with all the nutrients and vitamins they need to stay healthy! Cat and most importantly, "Cat Mom" approved!
Abby S.
I got this and it gave my cats diarrhea, they liked the taste but I couldn't keep cleaning up their accidents on the carpet. It's and expensive brand of cat food and I ended up having to throw it away we do use a different formula from wellness that they seem to tolerate fine.
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT
My cats LOVE Wellness wet food packets. I usually reserve them for more of a treat or special meals because they tend to be pricey in a multi cat home! I haven't tried one they didn't like and I find comfort in knowing they're a reputable company for good, wholesome pet food.

Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
My cat loves this product ! I only feed him holistic food and this is a great value