Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by Charleen A.Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by Panko t.Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by DeeDee F.

BY WELLNESS #63 in Dog Treats

Wellness Just for Puppy Treats - Tasty and Soft Dog Treats and Wellness Dog Treats for PuppiesSpecially formulated with the health and well-being of puppies in mind, Wellness Just for Puppy Treats make for an excellent way to show your precious pups just how much you care. Perfectly sized for puppies, these miniature soft dog treats are made with wholesome natural ingredients, such as flaxseed and blueberries for energy, and they are packed with the nutrition puppies need and deserve. Meanwhile, all your puppies will know is how delicious and irresistibly moist and meaty these Wellness dog treats for puppies truly are! They are a rewarding way to train your pampered little pups as well as a hearty and tasty snack that you can feel good about. Featuring mouth-watering protein sources that include natural lamb and salmon, as well as vegetables and whole fruits, including carrots, sweet potatoes and apples, these specially formulated puppy treats also contain Omega fatty acids and antioxidants for supporting overall health and vitality, without containing any by-products. Wellness understands the needs of pups and what it take for them to be healthy and happy, which is why they developed this special snack that's sized just right for growing puppies. see more...

• Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?1 Answers
  • My dog is very small toy bread are these easy to chew?1 Answers
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Siberian Husky puppy is a huge fan of these treats! He’s currently in the teething stage and these are a nice treat that are easy for him to chew. I’m a fan of the ingredients and like knowing I’m giving him treats that are nutritional.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Wellness complete is one of the best dog food/treat brands! Their products are super healthy for dogs and have good quality ingredients. I use these for my puppy as training treats and he loves them!
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
Got to say that my dog LOVES breakfast and dinner time thanks to Wellness complete health. My puppy has been so active and so full of energy, hasn’t get stomach sick, she definitely loves her food and I would recommend it to other dog owners
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
I absolutely love these treats! They are little and soft which is perfect for my two chihuahuas and the ingredients in them are wonderful. Also, it really makes a difference in my beige chihuahua's coat!
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
He loves the smell and taste of this. He literally goes crazy when he hears me open the bag. I really like that the ingredients are really healthy and no bad fillers. I got this from Petsmart at a great affordable price
Anna D.
Westerville, OH
My dog LOVES these, would eat them all day. I use them for training and they work really well. I would highly recommend. They're a little more pricey but really worth it for a good, nutritious treat
Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are soft training treats for puppies. It is gentle on their stomach because of ingredients. This is a quality brand and product. Dogs of all ages will like it. It can be found in pet stores.
Laura K.
Silver Spring
These treats are great for my 6 month old puppy. He seems to love the taste of them and they are super soft and easy to tear into smaller pieces. Great for training!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Being a first-time puppy owner, I did some research of puppy treats and purchased  Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats from my local pet store after reading many positive reviews. My puppy was 8 weeks old when we brought her home and she absolutely loved these! I did not give her the whole treat at once as it would have been too big for her little mouth but I broke them into pieces and she gobbled them up! I would All of the ingredients are healthy and good for a growing puppy and they are made in the U.S.A. I give these treats 5 stars!
Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
I love these!! They fit the three "S's" of puppy treats: small stinky and smelly! My pawrents cut them into smaller pieces for training treats so I don't get too tubby. But I love this and can smell them from across the room so they are super effective for training!
Michelle S.
My dog is very small toy bread are these easy to chew?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?