Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by DeeDee F.Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by Panko t.Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats uploaded by Charleen A.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Just for Puppy Treats - Tasty and Soft Dog Treats and Wellness Dog Treats for PuppiesSpecially formulated with the health and well-being of puppies in mind, Wellness Just for Puppy Treats make for an excellent way to show your precious pups just how much you care. Perfectly sized for puppies, these miniature soft dog treats are made with wholesome natural ingredients, such as flaxseed and blueberries for energy, and they are packed with the nutrition puppies need and deserve. Meanwhile, all your puppies will know is how delicious and irresistibly moist and meaty these Wellness dog treats for puppies truly are! They are a rewarding way to train your pampered little pups as well as a hearty and tasty snack that you can feel good about. Featuring mouth-watering protein sources that include natural lamb and salmon, as well as vegetables and whole fruits, including carrots, sweet potatoes and apples, these specially formulated puppy treats also contain Omega fatty acids and antioxidants for supporting overall health and vitality, without containing any by-products. Wellness understands the needs of pups and what it take for them to be healthy and happy, which is why they developed this special snack that's sized just right for growing puppies. see more...

• Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?1 Answers
  • My dog is very small toy bread are these easy to chew?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Tekeisha M.
Canton
He loves the smell and taste of this. He literally goes crazy when he hears me open the bag. I really like that the ingredients are really healthy and no bad fillers. I got this from Petsmart at a great affordable price
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although my little guy goes crazy when he smells these he does have a hard time chewing them. Definitely would not recommend them for “toy” breeds. He is a very tiny puppy (weighs under a lb perfectly healthy) but no matter how small I cut them he sometimes looses interest since he struggles to chew them.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce , FL
I absolutely love these treats! They are little and soft which is perfect for my two chihuahuas and the ingredients in them are wonderful. Also, it really makes a difference in my beige chihuahua's coat!
Anna D.
Columbus
My dog LOVES these, would eat them all day. I use them for training and they work really well. I would highly recommend. They're a little more pricey but really worth it for a good, nutritious treat
Laura K.
Silver Spring
These treats are great for my 6 month old puppy. He seems to love the taste of them and they are super soft and easy to tear into smaller pieces. Great for training!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Being a first-time puppy owner, I did some research of puppy treats and purchased  Wellness Complete Health Just For Puppy Lamb, Oatmeal & Salmon Treats from my local pet store after reading many positive reviews. My puppy was 8 weeks old when we brought her home and she absolutely loved these! I did not give her the whole treat at once as it would have been too big for her little mouth but I broke them into pieces and she gobbled them up! I would All of the ingredients are healthy and good for a growing puppy and they are made in the U.S.A. I give these treats 5 stars!
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were the first treats I used for training when I got my golden retriever puppy. I liked that they were small so I could train with them. Plus, I am very picky about the ingredients and what kind of treats I give my dog which is why I like these because they are nutritious and don't have a lot of crap in them.
Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
I love these!! They fit the three "S's" of puppy treats: small stinky and smelly! My pawrents cut them into smaller pieces for training treats so I don't get too tubby. But I love this and can smell them from across the room so they are super effective for training!
Charleen A.
Rosedale, MD
My dog loves these treats. I stuff them in his long toy. I love the size of the pieces but Not the quantity. I have a Maltese mix and is a small dog. I buy these treats at pet smart they're reasonably priced and a great training treat as well.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand because it doesn't have all the bad things in it that are in other dog treats and food. My puppy loves these and I feel good giving them to her because I know they're good for her. They are kind of expensive though, but I would recommend these!
Michelle S.
My dog is very small toy bread are these easy to chew?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?