BY WELLNESS

Wellness Just for Puppy Treats - Tasty and Soft Dog Treats and Wellness Dog Treats for PuppiesSpecially formulated with the health and well-being of puppies in mind, Wellness Just for Puppy Treats make for an excellent way to show your precious pups just how much you care. Perfectly sized for puppies, these miniature soft dog treats are made with wholesome natural ingredients, such as flaxseed and blueberries for energy, and they are packed with the nutrition puppies need and deserve. Meanwhile, all your puppies will know is how delicious and irresistibly moist and meaty these Wellness dog treats for puppies truly are! They are a rewarding way to train your pampered little pups as well as a hearty and tasty snack that you can feel good about. Featuring mouth-watering protein sources that include natural lamb and salmon, as well as vegetables and whole fruits, including carrots, sweet potatoes and apples, these specially formulated puppy treats also contain Omega fatty acids and antioxidants for supporting overall health and vitality, without containing any by-products. Wellness understands the needs of pups and what it take for them to be healthy and happy, which is why they developed this special snack that's sized just right for growing puppies.

Amy C.
My pug Miles really liked this brand of treat. He is kind of picky & I will only buy treats Made in the USA from real meat. He loves them, the ingredients are not full of byproducts and are reasonably priced. Best of all, I don't struggle to find them in the stores!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loves these ! I experimented with several brands before deciding to try these . He goes crazy for them! I have a 8 week old Shih Tzu and these are small and soft . He has no difficulty eating these . I would highly recommend them!
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup absolutely loved these treats. They’re really good because you can break them up and just give them tiny little pieces if you are using them for training purposes. My dog went crazy over them everytime I picked up the bag
Li R.
New York City, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased these treats on chewy for my Labrador. He isn't a puppy he just loves these so much. These treats make giving his medicine much easier. I insert his antibiotics inside
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We purchase these for our shih tzu puppy. She loves them they are super soft and easy to break into smaller pieces. Great for training, they aren't greasy and dont smell terrible ! They are healthy and I dont have to feel bad about using them !
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy loves it. it is soft and easy to put it in small pieces. Great for training and most importantly my puppy loves it. we have been using this snack ever since we got him when he was 3 months old. Now he is 1 year old and still enjoys it. t is bit expensive but definitely worth it.
Tina H.
Ocean Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm loving these treats out of all the ones I have. They're soft enough for me to tear off tiny pieces for training. I believe I can get five or six pieces out of one piece. That's five or six commands my little mini schnauzer will work for :) Highly recommend!
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
Got to say that my dog LOVES breakfast and dinner time thanks to Wellness complete health. My puppy has been so active and so full of energy, hasn’t get stomach sick, she definitely loves her food and I would recommend it to other dog owners
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Siberian Husky puppy is a huge fan of these treats! He’s currently in the teething stage and these are a nice treat that are easy for him to chew. I’m a fan of the ingredients and like knowing I’m giving him treats that are nutritional.
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
He loves the smell and taste of this. He literally goes crazy when he hears me open the bag. I really like that the ingredients are really healthy and no bad fillers. I got this from Petsmart at a great affordable price
Michelle S.
My dog is very small toy bread are these easy to chew?
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI
Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?
jaqueline r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these really made of oatmeal