Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWellness
Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food

Wellness Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food

Help support your kitty's indoor lifestyle by ensuring she receives the nutrition she needs with this Wellness Complete Health for Indoor Cats Salmon & Whitefish Meal Recipe. Specifically crafted to deliver whole-body nutritional support, the food features quality protein and omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal. The delectable flavor appeals to your feline friend's cravings. Features: Specially formulated to provide your indoor cat with the nutrients she needs; omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal help support skin and coat health; contains quality protein; phytonutrients from 3 sources of cranberries Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,744 kcals per kg; 389 kcals per cup Package Weight: 11.5 lbs. Directions: Dry Food only: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 - 1/2 cup 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 - 3/4 cup Dry Food and Wet Food: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 cup + 3-oz. can 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup + 3-oz. can 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 cup + 3-oz. can Based on a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Salmon, Whitefish Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Natural Fish Flavor, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, Cranberry Fiber, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous S

Is this product really healthy that's a really make my cat healthy
Start your review of Wellness Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Danisha T.
My cat has really liked your food and flavors. We are vary happy with the food. Almost every meal my cat eats all that we give him. As for price it is within reason. It is something my cat has really liked and that is what we are looking for. I would suggest this to my cat friends.
Natalia G.
Englewood, NJ
Wellness Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food uploaded by Natalia G.
Well, the cat seems to like it so that's really all that matters. Keeps his overall health and diet balanced.
Alyaziah S.
This is the weather this catfood my cats don’t like it so much they eat it a little I preferred another brand or catfood
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wellness has honestly been the best brand we've purchased for our cats, it has made them have more energy, and has improved their coats tremendously!
Rusudan G.
New Castle, DE
Excellent cat food. My cat enjoys eating it very much. It is high quality product. My cat is sensitive to many kind of foods. This one doesn’t have side affects on my cat digestion system. I recommend it . By the way i have canadian sphinx cat.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This particular dry food is my oldest cats favorite. I buy her, her own little bag, so that she can enjoy her healthy meals.
Mida M.
North York, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food uploaded by Mida M.
It’s honestly one of the best. Her weight is a healthy weight, she barely sheds, and for her age she’s just as spry. Compared to other food it never makes her gassy and her coat is pristine. It’s worth the money for your cat to live healthy.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Yes I get this but if I had a cat but I don’t and probably will not for a quite a while
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Really really liked this product, I truthfully enjoy the whole brand. My two medium sized tabby cats seem to love it so there’s that! Very affordable for a more natural product! Highly recommend!
Olga Z.
La Mesa , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn't like it. I tried several times serving it to her and it was a no for her. She's a picky eater when it comes to her food