Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Natural Food For Adult Cats Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Whitefish Meal Recipe

BY WELLNESS

Wellness® Complete Health Natural Food for Adult Cats Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Whitefish Meal Recipe.

Natural food for cats with added vitamins, minerals & taurine for wellbeing.

Our promise No: GMOs. Meat by-products. Wheat. Corn. Soy. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Natural ingredients plus super nutrients for overweight adult cats.

Healthy weight.

Calorie control.

11% Less calories than Wellness Complete health adult health formulas.

Weight management created with special ingredients, like L-carnitine and increased fiber, for weight control.

Well Flex® system.

Helps maintain healthy hips & joints with added glucosamine & chondroitin. see more...

Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
My cat refused to eat it. The smell was quite odd. But, my cat is a pretty picky eater
Ashley D.
Las Cruces
Cat love s these chewable healthy snack it helps with coat and all the body functios to stay healthy and strong
Nina C.
My cat isn't a huge fan of this food, and will try to beg for wet food or steal the dog's food if this is the only thing out.  That being said, this is one of the only foods that has kept her at a healthy weight as she has a tendency to overeat.  I've started mixing this with a little bit of wet food for flavor, and it seems to have won her over.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really seems to like this brand and it has definitely helped with her weight issue.
amanda b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
One of the best brands of kitty food. what's more important, price or quality? your answer should be quality.
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
It's really healthy for the cat and it makes them real happy when you give treats
Linsey S.
This brand is the only brand my inlaws use with their animals. They have a very healthy happy fur - family so I give this Wellness brand two thumbs up!
Michelle J.
Wellness is all I feed my kitties! I feel great knowing they're getting the nutrition they need and not added fillers and dyes. Their fur is shiny, soft and they are full of life at 4 and 5 years old.
16852johanna r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It is a healthy food for my cat and he loves the taste and is happy when you eat
Savanna G.
Cranston, RI
While a bit pricey, my cat looks a healthier weight now and I feel better knowing she's on a healthier diet.