BY WELLNESS

Wellness® Complete Health Lamb & Barley Recipe Adult Natural Food for Adult Dogs.

Natural food for dogs with added vitamins, minerals & taurine for wellbeing.

Our promise.

No: GMOs, meat by-products, wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Natural ingredients.

Plus super nutrients for adult dogs.

Balanced natural nutrition.

Supports overall health & vitality.

Optimal nutrient absorption. see more...

Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is natural and healthy for my dog and she actually likes it. If she likes it, then I like it. I just wanted to try something new and I swear i have the fussiest dog ever. So we decided to give lamb a try and it went very well. Guaranteed calcium levels and added sources of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain healthy bones and joints, which is great for my older dog.
Kalyn S.
I am a fan of the wellness brand, they always have flavors that my dogs enjoy. i like to mix it up for my dogs so they are not always getting the same thing and lamb is great for that. i have small dogs but the kibble was not to large for them. this may also be great for dogs who have sensitivities or allergies to other grains/proteins.
Charlotte S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food. My dog has food allergies with ingredients found often in dog food and treats and the lamb and barley is perfect for her. She loves this food so much I even with her a few kibbles sometimes for a treat. She also has medium length fur and a fluffy tail and this food is great for her coat. Love this brand.
Jenna S.
New Albany, IN
We have used this food for all three of our dogs. It makes their fur softer and they smell less.
Kylie M.
Was recommended by my vet for my dog with allergies. He loves it. I love that it is one animal and one grain and no extras.