BY WELLNESS

These deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use whole food ingredients that provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor. These recipes look, taste and smell so good because they're naturally that way. It's an everyday entree that is a delicious and nutritious way to make more out of mealtime. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs both love these and the variety’s they come in ! We usually give them beef stew, chicken, turkey and peas. I think the brands pretty good quality for them . I sometimes catch my big dog stealing their food lol
Nicole L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my favorite version of Wellness Stews because it seems like they package more chicken in the can, versus the venison or turkey or duck. It's pricey, but at least you can tell what you're feeding to your dog, and it's not just some puréed mystery meat in a can that you can't recognize.
Kala S.
Knoxville, TN
My dog loves this product one definitely worth buying!!!! Or giving a try!!!! I also love this product it is super easy to find and get my hands on and if i cant find it in stores i can always find it online!!!!!!!!
Oksana C.
My dog loves this stuff and not 2 much on price. Also a lot more places carry it tho the other ones
Li R.
New York City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! I mix a large spoonful of this with his kibble and it's gone in less than a minute. It's as if he practically inhales his meals. He absolutely loves this flavor.