Wellness Cat Food Minced Turkey Entree uploaded by Claudia D.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Minced Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIts time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious minced texture- From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste- Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size- As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free- Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 076344036647 U SKU: SPDSP15018

Claudia D.
Claudia D.
My cat loves this food. I have been giving her this wet cat food in turkey/minced for years. She is 14 now. I feel that the brand has not been recalled and has top quality ingredients listed first on the ingredients list so that I can be sure my cat is getting a healthy and well balanced diet. The only part that worries me is that 2 vets have mentioned it is high in fat and protein...these are two aspects that concern be vis a vie kidney issues. Most cats health fail due to kidney failure so in time, I might switch my cat to a less high fat/high protein diet. Also, the customer service at Wellness has been excellent.
Oli G.
Oli G.
Addison, IL
We buy this all the time for our Savannah cat . He absolutely loves it . It is super healthy no bad ingredients and they have allot of flavors . Pricing is also not bad as I split the can in two meals for our car .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Decatur, AL
My kitties are picky sometimes.... but they told me they just didn't care for this one so much! In their own language, of course! ;-)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Silverdale, WA
My cats looooovvveeee this can food. Great ingredients and I feel good about feeding this to my cats they love the flavors
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN
Great quality food that my cats enjoy eating. Keeps them nice and healthy with great, high quality ingredients.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I don't have a cat but this food seems to cost to much for cat owners ! :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!