BY WELLNESS

• Has anyone else had yucky poops after eating wellness? I ...1 Answers
  • Currently using Blue! Looking for a healthier alternative...8 Answers
  • I have been feeding my kitten blue buffalo, but am intere...5 Answers
Wellness Cat and Dog food
  • "Most are grain free (an essential criteria when I buy for my cats), they have a variety of textures, and high quality ingredients." in 7 reviews
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have gone through with at least three or four brands of food. This is the only food that my dog and cat respond without ANY allergies too. They always eat it right up too so it must taste great!
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My dog has been eating the healthy skin and hair formula for a couple months and she loves it! The small breed size is perfect for her because she’s a pug and tends to swallow her food without chewing it. I like that their food has simple ingredients of meat is the first ingredient, you can also go grain free if that’s your thing
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
After trying many different brands I have found the perfect one for my kitties. Well as makes good quality food my cats love. They especially love the Wellness Signature Selects.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a huge supporter of this brand! As a recently new puppy owner I’ve ton a ton of research on brands and products that are ideal for a pup. I love that the ingredients in their food and treats are natural and my pup enjoys their products!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Andrea R.
My cat absolutely loves this food. Very healthy ingredients and real protein. Wish it wasn’t so expensive but if money is not an issue it is worth it. Cats love it and it is good for them too! 10/10
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
I recently switched my 2 cats over to a wet only diet. I chose Wellness because the food is all natural, grain free and well balanced with low carbs and high protein which is closer to a cat's natural diet. My cats LOVE this food. They go crazy at breakfast and dinner and clean their bowls. I've only had them on the diet for about a week so haven't noticed anything weight or coat wise but they have had a noticeable increase in energy. And they didn't exactly have a lack of energy before, so you can imagine the insanity that is my house. I feed my cats the Turkey, Chicken, and Chicken Herring recipes as well as Core Chicken, Turkey, Turkey Liver.
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
My miniature schnauzer mix is less than 20 lbs and has grain allergies plus sensitive skin. We give her the Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free & Small Breed because the "adult" kibbles are harder for her to chew. I've been trying to add salmon to her diet for her skin and coat but she doesn't like "fishy" treats or food, she just won't eat it. I like the fact this has chicken, turkey & salmon in the kibble but it's doesn't smell like fish so my dog eats it without a problem. We mix it with the wellness 95% lamb, chicken, beef or turkey can food. Oh and I buy the kibble on Chewy.com and in the wellness monthly newsletters it usually has coupons I use at PetSmart for the canned food since I like to purchase different flavors.
Amanda S.
New Hampshire
I love the Wellness brand! I have two cats who can both be fussy eaters. I switched my cats to the Wellness Core turkey and duck formula about 4 months ago and they love it! I've noticed softer, shinier coats on them and a big increase in their energy. They are 10 years old but they are running around and playing like kittens again. It may cost a little more, but its definitely worth it.
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
My cat is a fan of the cat food. I purchase the 12  pack of 12 oz cans on Amazon once a month and the value is very good. I liek that I don't have to open a new can of cat off every day like I would with the smaller cans of food. The food does change from batch to batch and I have to sometimes persuade my cat to eat this when I get a new delivery. I like that this cat food is grain free and will continue to to purchase this product as log as  my cat will eat it.
Jennifer Y.
Currently using Blue! Looking for a healthier alternative! I've heard this is the one! Is it free of grains and preservatives? Is if a healthier alternative?
Victoria N.
Any recommendations on how I can spend less and still get this great dog food? It's getting to be quite expensive
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I have been feeding my kitten blue buffalo, but am interested in trying this line because of it's great reviews. Any insight?
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Why is this item under the Mega Mom badge?
Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
Has anyone else had yucky poops after eating wellness? I ate had a whole meal of Wellness Core at my besties house and I had soft stools after. Just curious if it is common because it could also have been caused by a change of food as well.