BY WELLNESS

WELLNESS PET PRODUCTS 24x 3 OZ CANNED CHICKEN CAT FOOD- We use USDA chicken as our most plentiful ingredient because it is a delicious, digestible protein source- This recipe also includes delicious sweet potatoes and carrots as an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene- :- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA7642 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When i adopted my cats they had started them out on wellness cat food and i kept them going from there! It’s grain free and amazing for them! I use their wet food once or twice a week as a treat and then i also use their indoor cat formula dry food. My cats have never had any issues with their diets!
Charise G.
Sioux City, IA
I have been feeding the Wellness Chicken canned cat food to my cat for a few years now and couldn't be happier! He is diabetic and this is the only food he can eat. Makes his blood sugars manageable without using prescription food from the vet with less quality ingredients. He is 15 years old and thriving! Thank You Wellness
Mary C.
After much research I chose this Wellness food for my cats. Any cat owner knows that cats love one food one day and then won't touch it ever again. My cats have been on this food for nearly a year and love it. Eat every drop and their coats and eyes look amazing. First ingredients listed is actually real chicken!!!! No byproducts!!!!
Kate W.
Hand raised 4 kittens from kitten formula to dry food and this was the perfect transitional wet food for all 4. Great ingredients, well made and a favorite among all of our cats!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
One of my cats really didn't like this, but my other cat did. Not sure why she didn't like it. She's more of a long haired, grumpy, picky cat lol.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the ingredients in this food and my cats love the taste. I usually buy the bigger cans. The new formula is much better (definitely better quality ingredients) but only one of my cats loves it while the others will only eat some if they're really hungry (it seems to be more carrot-y). I'm going to try some different flavours and hopefully will find one they like!