BY WELLNESS

Wellness Cubed Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIt's time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious cubed texture. From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste. Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size. As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free. Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy. see more...

Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I tried this brand because I saw it on sale. I'm always looking to try new stuff so my cats get stuff that's great for them but they also love. This is pretty pricey to me, but the quality and flavors are great. My kitties like the cubed texture a lot.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
My cat refused to eat it but I gave the leftovers to my neighbors cat and he ate it up. I don't think my cat had previously been exposed to anything fishy so keep that in mind before you buy a bunch of the same type.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
My cat loves these. I can't see how any cat wouldn't. I also like that this brand does a much better job of being more natural then a lot of the other mainstream brands.
Amanda C.
I love the small sized cans. Proper portions, assorted flavours, cubed bites makes it easier for my cat to eat. The cubed, minced and sliced variety comes in a gravely that my cat really enjoys. It is a great grain free, wet food option. Wellness is the only brand we use for wet food.
Katherine S.
Great product to use for my pet yp have to buy it is really perfect and when you see this you need
Helen D.
Ontario
My cat likes anything that is Salmon. He also enjoys wet foods as well. He prefers it in cubes.