BY WELLNESS

WELLNESS PET PRODUCTS 24x 5-5 OZ CANNED CHICKEN LOBSTER CAT FOOD- This recipe also includes delicious sweet potatoes and carrots as an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene- Fresh, whole cranberries and blueberries are added to help maintain proper urinary tract health-:- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA9146 see more...

• Is this made with real meat or imitation? 2 Answers
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If only they made people food with this stuff in it. I've never had anyone love me enough to buy a chicken and lobster meal specifically with me in mind. Cats love you more than you think, they just love differently than dogs. You won't get the licking and snuggling. But you know it's love when there are claws, fangs and jackrabbit kicking involved.
Karen D.
NORFOLK, VA
My cats love this brand! One can is never enough for either usually and they'll beg for more! Must be really good I guess lol. It's cheap and you can get soooooo many for a great price. I would recommend to other cat owners :)
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
My cats love this and I believe it is healthy for them. I find it more expensive than other canned cat foods, but I buy it when it is on sale. I like the bigger can, and would buy it again. I usually buy this at pet smart.
Leeann G.
Salem, OR
My kitties always loved these! They must be tasty to them. They gobble them up in no time and didn’t leave anything behind. I’m glad they enjoy a product that is free from some of the bad things that most companies put into their cat foods.
Samantha B.
Honaker , Va
This is good cat food. the can it just a eufff for a feeding and I think that cat seem to like the wet food better then the dry food. I think that it was good food only thing I can say bad about it is that it is a lil pricey. I would buy it again if my animals love it then I love it
Jessica L.
I love this brand and the wet food from this brand in particular! My cats go nuts over this and the cats I had before them loved this stuff. The cats I had before ate this on a daily basis and lived to be 19 years old with zero health problems. And same for my current kitties! I do believe feeding your pets the best food will really put out their best health. And this brand has yet to fail me.
Sara R.
Henrico, VA
My older cat Charlie has urinary issued so it’s super important that he eat high quality wet canned food. I love giving him and my other cat Lucy Wellness because they love the taste and I know it’s good for them.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
My cat absolutely loved this food . He's a bit older now so I'm trying to give him so wet food here and there to give his teeth a break lol. It doesn't smell to bad but it normal smelling for it. I would definetly buy this again for him
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I am a big cat lover, i habe 4 cats myself and i spoil my little babies as often as i can. i am always finding new treats to give my kitty cats and when i was shopping and found this with chicken and LOBSTER! I knew i was gonna get it. i have never si ce any cat treat with lobster before. When i ope. my cabinet with the treats in it the cats start running toward me and let me tell u... they loved this stuff. i thought it smelt like cat can food but ill take the cats word for it. they licked the bowls clean ans after then meowed ans spun in circles to get their loving from me thanking me for the treat. i have since then bought 12 cans and will continue to buy this foe my babies.
Gina F.
My cats love this brand. I change up their wetfood brand often but they always love this when i feed it to them. I love their ingredients.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this made with real meat or imitation?