Wellness Adult Beef and Chicken Canned Cat Food uploaded by Andrea A.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Adult Canned Cat Food - High Quality Natural Cat Food Available at petco.com Your feline friend will absolutely love nutritious and delicious Wellness Adult Canned Cat Food. It is made with 100% natural, premium ingredients to give your cat just the right balance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Wellness natural cat food supplies your cat with the high-quality protein she needs to lead an active, healthy lifestyle. Beef, turkey, chicken, and salmon are just some of the meats in tasty Wellness Adult Canned Cat Food varieties that act as superior sources of protein and other essential nutrients. Some of the key nutrients that come from high-quality protein sources are Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which support skin and coat health in your cat. The premium meats in Wellness canned cat food are also great sources for taurine - an amino acid necessary for proper eye and heart function. Wellness Adult Canned Cat Food balances high-quality protein with a rainbow of fresh fruits and vegetables that provide your cat with all the vitamins and minerals she needs to stay happy and healthy. This canned cat food contains premium ingredients like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, and many more which supply your cat's diet with essential nutrients like vitamin B complexes, potassium, carbohydrates, and more. Antioxidant-rich ingredients like blueberries and cranberries help maintain proper urinary tract health. The result of combining high-quality meats with fruits and vegetables is a tasty, well-rounded natural cat food that provides your pet with all her essential vitamins and minerals. Because Wellness canned cat food is a high-quality natural cat food, you won't find any unnecessary additives or fillers. Wellness cat food does not contain any low-quality meat by-products, potentially allergenic ingredients, corn, soy, artificial preservatives, wheat, added sugar, artificial flavors, colors, or dyes. You can be certain that, by feeding your cat Wellness, you are providing her with exactly what she needs and nothing that isn't good for her. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea A.
Vancouver
Made with real ingredients and no by-products, that's what I feed my cat. With needing a low carb, wheat free food for my diabetic cat, I stumbled upon Wellness Canned Cat Food Chicken and Herring and other flavors. He loves the texture and the natural oils even though he wears a lot of it.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
My picky tabby cat always finishes this food quickly! She is particular about what she will eat and this one is always her favorite. I try to buy it as often as possible because it's healthy, not full of fillers, and has a pleasant smell (not rank like the generic brands).
Amanda M.
Barnegat, NJ
Good and healthy cat food. No unhealthy additives or fattening grains. The only thing is my cat doesn't like the consistency she prefers the foods with chunks and liquid. I probably wouldn't buy it again for my cat but I would recommend for cats less picky!
Ember B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I brought this knowing it has a good nutritional value for my cat. He will only eat about a spoon full though so it goes along way. And then usually goes bad.
I’d buy again tho, good way to keep your kitty hydrated..
Morgan H.
St Cloud
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I work at a pet supply store and this is one of the top three selling brands for canned cat foods. Cats love it and there is a great variety of flavors to choose from.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an older shorthair cat who is having some dental problems and he stopped eating the hard food and was looking super thin. (he used to be 13 lbs, and in the last year has gone down to about 8 lbs). So I started to give him Wellness Adult Beef and Chicken Canned Cat Food in the pate (which is more mush) - and he seems to be eating it just fine. There are a lot of flavors, but my cat doesn't care for fish too much and is more of a turkey/chicken type of a cat, so this mix is pretty filling for him. The 5.5 oz cans are about $1.79 at my local Chuck & Don's Petfood store, and he takes a little less than half a can at feeding, twice a day. A great recommendation with ample nutrients to help give your elder cats a great dinner when they are no longer able to have the hard kibble foods. Check this brand out if you can!
Andrea w.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't know why i bother spending money testing other flavors. my cats just look at me disappointed-like because it isn't the blue wellness. i get the big cans (more cost efficient) and serve them about 1/3 can morning and evening. i nuke it for about 20 seconds so it's not so cold, and stir in a tablespoon water and stir to make sure there's no hotspots. it seems silly, but i enjoy having a ritual to share with my cats.
Kristen S.
Appleton, WI
My cat's love for this canned food is unconditional! I just wish it was a little less expensive so I could afford to purchase this for him always!
This brand is incredibly easy on my cat's sensitive stomach and honestly makes his coat SO shiny!
alyssa t.
I feed this to all 3 of my cats, and they are all healthy. no gastrointestinal problems or issues with the food. however, I wish it came in other textures than pate bc they get sick of it and I have to switch it up or add more expensive other food with morsels or slices of meat.
Maia N.
My cat loves this food and eats it every day! He still gets excited when I open up the can. I've tried the other flavor but this is his favorite. I actually just have a subscription on Amazon so I never run out. Highly recommend it!