BY WELLNESS

Buy on Amazon
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Another good product from Wellness. We mix Wellness Core and Wellness senior formula for our 9 year old little guy. Have tried many different holistic dog food brands, Wellness is still the best in terms of price, quality, taste, ingredients and even the appearance of packaging. Have recommended Wellness to many friends with dogs, they all find the products satisfactory. The only other brand can rival Wellness is Orijen, which is also a great dog food but they only offer dry ones.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog gets soft food as a treat and I stick with my favorite brand wellness. My dog never gets an upset belly and I know it’s quality ingredients. He loves the food and especially the beef flavor. I will buy again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
I wish I never bought this stuff because now my dogs are obsessed lol. It’s kinda pricey to buy so much wet food but how could I say no to my pit bull and yorkie beagle mix lol. I’d recommend to others.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Whenever I feed my dog or cat wellness I feel like it's healthy. I might not know anything about the ingredients but this brand has always been recommended to me by experts.
sierra n.
My dogs love all beef and lamb and they have both options so I makes it easier to please them. Happy animals make me happy.
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love this, there are quite a few varieties to chose from. I haven't found one yet that they don't like.
Farrah A.
My dog hates it , she throws up every time . I don't understand why cause I also feed her blue and she loves it .
Kelsey K.
Bemidji, MN
My dog likes this stuff mixed with his food. The pricing is okay but could be better!
Youri J.
This is the best grain free beef dog food I can find. My Golden Retriever is doing excellently on this dog food. The thickness or consistency of this food is just right and not mushy or runny like some other well known brands. In terms of nutrition and taste to the dog, I doubt if any dog food is going to get better than this.