Wellness 95% Lamb Adult Canned Dog Food uploaded by Mary P.Wellness 95% Lamb Adult Canned Dog Food uploaded by Chelsea D.Wellness 95% Lamb Adult Canned Dog Food uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY WELLNESS

Top your dog's dry kibble with this food to add delectable flavor and healthy protein to his or her diet. The food is made with 95% lamb and other grain-free, all-natural ingredients for tasty, wholesome nutrition. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 13.2 oz Ingredients: Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Natural Flavors, Cassia Gum, Carrageenan Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 8.00% Crude Fat (minimum) 6.00% Crude Fiber (maximum) 1.00% Moisture (maximum) 78.00% see more...

Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried many different wet dog food for my pitbull and I have come to find that wellness was the best. Not only are the ingredients good but my dog loves all the different types they offer. I would definitely buy and stick with this.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This canned food I use as a mixer to my pups dried Wellness food. It gives them a little more nutrients. Though the Lamb variety is a little more on the expensive side. I will continue to purchase this product.
Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
I buy these for my dog to mix with her dry food, I LOVE the grain free option because she doesn't seem to be as sluggish when she is eating her lamb compared to other brands we have tried. Half a can mixed with half a cup of dry food for each 2 of her 3 meals during the day seem to be the perfect combination for her activity level. She is a 60lb boxer/pit mix who we keep on a grain free diet now.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Every once in a while, we buy a can of wet food to top of our dogs food because they deserve it! This is one of the few cans of wet dog food we buy because it's limited ingredient and has almost no recalls on any of their products. Feeding our dogs the most healthiest and safest diet is at the top of our list and this dog food is one we highly recommend!
Sadie T.
Lexington
I only feed my dogs natural, wholesome food without additives and fake ingredients. The wellness brand offers all these things at great prices at my local petsmart. My dogs love the flavors and I would definitely buy this brand again due to be natural, grain free and a decent price!
reg m.
I’ve bought this product one time for my dog and it was very pricey. She really wasn’t a huge fan of it but ate it nonetheless. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again but I would still recommend this foood to dogs with an expensive taste.
Dana N.
 This is an amazing brand of high quality pet food at an affordable price. I love that they have a variety of flavors that are chicken free for my picky eaters with allergies.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this. It suites their taste. The price wasn't expensive. I think the quantity is not that great. They should put or add more stuff in it. I would buy it again though. My dogs just really loves this food!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite food!! He is such a picky eater that I was so surprised that he likes this. I have tried expensive Food and he did not even like it.
Cristina d.
Princeton
95% lamb is they best you can get out there for your 4 legged child and it's such an amazing company because the procedure excellent per products