2 colors available

BY WELLINGTON

Wellington Traditional Water Crackers: No trans fat Gold Standard Kosher see more...

Mara A.
Mara A.
Dayton, OH
When I was young my great granny would have these around the house.But these are still a great snack.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love these crackers!!! They have a great taste and go a long good with chicken salad . I would recommend it to others.
Kielee W.
Kielee W.
Foodie Expert
These are the best water crackers available. Very light, tasty, and go well with many dips.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
I love these ! They go really nicely with different cheeses and such! We like to have them for get togethers and others seem to really enjoy them as well!
Render L.
Render L.
Wellington Traditional Water Crackers are an absolute must in my pantry. I love these with my cheeses or with a fruit spread. These are a perfect snack that is delicious and fulfilling!
Tracey-Russell H.
Tracey-Russell H.
Fort Worth, TX
We have served these for parties and gatherings... not to impressed with them... flavor is lacking and something about them but they always seem sort of stale. Not a good cracker.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
Totally love water crackers. So light and crisp - good with cheese or a nice salad.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good with some Brie cheese and blackberrys. Always a pleaser at parties.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
How does this taste? Is it sweet?