BY WELLINGTON

Stacey K.
These are the perfect cracker to start out any dinner party. I will set out a tray of them with assorted cheeses to keep guests occupied until dinner is ready!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Love these water crackers! Perfect with brie and salami, cheese, or any dips! They are thin and crispy and perfect with whatever you match them with.
Michelle H.
I like that the crackers are inexpensive while tasting as great as other brands. I eat them with cheese and dips. They are the perfect snack size!
April  P.
Murray, UT
My favorite crackers to buy for parties or the holidays. I love serving them with a cheese ball or for my own cheese snacking.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I love these crackers. They are great with everything cream cheese and even dunking in hot cocoa.
Que F.
Something light at your desk however you will have crumbs on you shirt lol Great cracker
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
Love these with a good cheese and deli meat. Great for parties and family gatherings.