Wellesse Liquid Iron uploaded by Abigail T.

BY WELLESSE

Dietary Supplement. Helps Restore Energy*. 18 mg Iron. High Bioavailability. Gentle to Your System. Fast Absorbing. Optimize Iron Levels*. Naturally Flavored. Sugar Free. 1 Tbsp. a Day, 32 Servings. No Artificial Flavors or Colors. Gluten Free. Wellesse® Liquid Iron Provides an easy way to maintain 100% of your daily value of iron in just 1 measured tablespoon, once a day in a great. see more...

• Is this product sold in any stores? I've never seen it in...1 Answers
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking iron because i was severely anemic. My doctor prescribed iron and i really tried to take it faithfully but it was so gross. So I found this flavored fast absorbing iron and though ok here we go, and it was actually good. Its much more tolerable than plain iron. I just chase it down with some crystal light in the morning. My iron levels have gone up and im no longer anemic but I do still have to take it. Highly recommend this iron supplement!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this iron a lot. I have low iron levels and this works great for it. I take one tablespoon three times a week. It doesn't taste bad either. It isn't to expensive however I have only seen it online I don't know if it's available in stores.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this product sold in any stores? I've never seen it in stores, only have seen it online. If so, which stores??