Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine with Chondroitin + MSM uploaded by Tina B.

BY WELLESSE

Liquid Dietary Supplement. Extra Strength Improves Joint Health* Mobility, Flexibility & Lubrication*. 2000 mg Glucosamine. 1200 mg Chondroitin. 500 mg MSM. Fast Absorbing Liquid. Sugar Free. The Wellesse® Promise: Wellesse nourishes active bodies with its fast-absorbing, great tasting liquid supplements.  For over 20 years, we’ve been committed to producing a premium line of liquid nutritional supplements that make it easier for you to stay active at every stage of life. see more...

Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
When I was taking this regularly, the pain in my hips, wrists, and ankles were GONE! I really need to start taking it again because it really does make a difference.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
This works for me. I have less pains from my ankylosing spondylitis. I find I can move alot easier in the morning and after sitting for long periods of time.
Ian R.
This works wonders for my husband! He doesn't go a day without taking it. He loves it cold right out of the fridge. Awesome stuff!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I can't even begin to tell you how much this has helped me! I suffer from pain due to a spinal injury and this helps tremendously. The taste leaves a little to be desired (it's pretty gross, actually), but the payoff is worth it.
When I forget to take it, I notice pretty quickly. I whole-heartedly recommend this to any and everyone with joint issues and/or pain.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is amazing!! It helps with the daily aches and pains that I get. I have arthritis in my left hip, knee and foot and this makes a big difference in day to day activity! I would absolutely recommend!
Melissa A.
Does this work?
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
How much I need take it?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?
how much would u give a 18 lb dog daily?