BY WELLEMENTS #8 in Colic & Gas Relief

Made with Organic Ingredients A Dietary Supplement with Ginger & Fennel. Trusted by Mothers everywhere™ For stomach upsets Gas Teething Hiccups in infants and babies* By using only Organic Certified Herbs we ensure only the best for your baby and your peace of mind. Gripe Water is here at last!  We are happy to introduce this time-tested supplement from Europe.  Gripe Water is an old world formula that has been used for over 100 years to ease the discomfort of babies with gas and stomach upsets, hiccups and teething.* Wellements is dedicated to providing products with the highest quality & organic ingredients that parents can use with confidence, while maintaining sustainability. No Alcohol No Sucrose No Petroleum Products Pleasant Taste Ginger and Fennel have been shown to be beneficial for easing nausea and pain due to gas and stomach upset see more...

• "Prefer this over gas drops any day!" in 1 review
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were lucky enough that our baby doesn’t suffer from colic. However, she does get constipated more because of her uptake of formula that contains a lot iron. This helps her do what she needs to do and she loves the taste.
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This literally was a life saver for me when my first baby was born! He didn't have colic, but had a sensitive stomach and was fussy at times and wasn't sure what he needed. The gripe water just simply soothed him and helped his stomach when it was upset. I used to either put some in his bottle or dip his binky in it and let him have it which he would stop crying right after I gave him some! It's natural ingredients which is important to me as well! Definitely recommend!
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I honestly think I would have went half crazy if I had not found this stuff. My son was teething, had severe gas, and just would not stop fussing. I did not know what to do. One day I was reading up on things and I found something about gripe water. Went to Walgreens and they had it there. Can be a little pricey, but it was organic. My son was in the middle of screaming his head off. Barely put the syringe to his lips and he got a taste and just drank it up. Not even ten minutes later, he was the happiest baby. And after sometimes I think he would cry for the gripe water. He was such a happy baby after. everyone would ask how I was blessed with such a good baby.
kristin s.
Boca Raton, FL
I had always heard about gripe water and was a skeptic. I recently tried this product of my very cranky 4th child and what a miracle! After hours of crying he stopped almost instantly! To my surprise the next night when he started to get cranky, I tried it again and had the same amazing results! This product truly works! If your contemplating it, try it and bring some comfort to your baby, yourself and your whole household!
Tara W.
miramar, FL
I love this stuff!!!! My baby can poop in peace and I can finally sleep. It's all natural and the only downside is you have to keep it in the fridge. Other walking up and down my stairs (unwanted exercise) this is a fast acting and it helps my little one's tummy.
Shannon B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As far as actual gas goes this never helped my kids. However, it did help with hiccups amazingly which both of my boys got all the time. Super easy to get them to take. If your little one has constant hiccups this is what I would recommend.
Destiny G.
We have used this in the past. It worked well. It worked better than the gas drops that we have tried in the past. I like that it is homeopathic. Our kids have grown out of needing to use this but I would purchase it again
Jocelyn R.
My baby as a newborn had a very hard time passing gas. Her stomach was so bloated and she kept grunting even at night when she tried sleeping. We gave her this and it worked wonders. She didn't hunt as mush and her stomach looked normal.
Melissa L.
Smithfield, NC
My newborn had horrible stomach and gas issues! I tried everything the pediatrician suggested with no change! Another mom suggested gripe water!! Literally 10 minutes after giving it to my son he stopped crying and lifting his legs!! Worked every time! I suggest it regularly to new moms!!
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I was having trouble with my daughter breast feeding , it always upset her tummy. A friend suggested I try this gripe water, it was amazing. My daughter was able to sleep better she wasn't as fussy this really helped her little tummy .
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this a gripe water brand good to use ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Anyone think this does nothing?