BY WELLEMENTS

Made with Organic Ingredients A Dietary Supplement with Ginger & Fennel. Trusted by Mothers everywhere™ For stomach upsets Gas Teething Hiccups in infants and babies* By using only Organic Certified Herbs we ensure only the best for your baby and your peace of mind. Gripe Water is here at last!  We are happy to introduce this time-tested supplement from Europe.  Gripe Water is an old world formula that has been used for over 100 years to ease the discomfort of babies with gas and stomach upsets, hiccups and teething.* Wellements is dedicated to providing products with the highest quality & organic ingredients that parents can use with confidence, while maintaining sustainability. No Alcohol No Sucrose No Petroleum Products Pleasant Taste Ginger and Fennel have been shown to be beneficial for easing nausea and pain due to gas and stomach upset see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Prefer this over gas drops any day!" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This literally was a life saver for me when my first baby was born! He didn't have colic, but had a sensitive stomach and was fussy at times and wasn't sure what he needed. The gripe water just simply soothed him and helped his stomach when it was upset. I used to either put some in his bottle or dip his binky in it and let him have it which he would stop crying right after I gave him some! It's natural ingredients which is important to me as well! Definitely recommend!
Tara W.
miramar, FL
I love this stuff!!!! My baby can poop in peace and I can finally sleep. It's all natural and the only downside is you have to keep it in the fridge. Other walking up and down my stairs (unwanted exercise) this is a fast acting and it helps my little one's tummy.
Shannon B.
As far as actual gas goes this never helped my kids. However, it did help with hiccups amazingly which both of my boys got all the time. Super easy to get them to take. If your little one has constant hiccups this is what I would recommend.
Jocelyn R.
My baby as a newborn had a very hard time passing gas. Her stomach was so bloated and she kept grunting even at night when she tried sleeping. We gave her this and it worked wonders. She didn't hunt as mush and her stomach looked normal.
Destiny G.
We have used this in the past. It worked well. It worked better than the gas drops that we have tried in the past. I like that it is homeopathic. Our kids have grown out of needing to use this but I would purchase it again
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This stuff is a life savor! I used this many of times and worked every time. Only complaint is its hard to find in the stores. But babies r us always has it.
Fabiola A.
Peoria, AZ
Works like a charm! Our little girl has been a little on the gassy side & with some stomach discomfort... This has been amazing since we've started using!
heather v.
This stuff is amazing. It helps my baby feel better in no time and also helps her to release gas. I couldn't get through the night with out it
Jessica F.
Want to try this! Gas drops seem to be helpful but this might even be better! Can't wait to find it
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
My son was so fussy when he was an infant. we lived by gripe water and gas drops!
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Is this a gripe water brand good to use ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone think this does nothing?