Welle Co The Super Elixir

by Welle Co

A combination of 45 nutrients to maintain good nutrition & help restore your body’s healthy pH balance

• POMEGRANATE
  • KELP
  • TURMERIC: Tumeric is high in curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
  • ALOE VERA: Contains vital vitamins and minerals for skin health. Commonly known for treatment of burns and sunburn, aids wound healing and fights against the ageing process.
  • HORSETAIL: A plant high in the unique beauty mineral silica that is necessary for the repair of tissues and useful to the body for repairing collagen and bone strength
  • DANDELION: Known to help remove harmful toxins from the liver and stimulate bile production. An unhealthy liver can increase acidity in the body and results in poor health issues.

Certified Organic Barley Grass1*, Certified Organic Wheatgrass1*, Pineapple1, Apple1, Certified Organic Alfalfa1*, Spinach1, Goji Berry1, Apple Pectin, Fructo oligosaccharides (FOS), L-Glutamine, Linseed Meal1, Psyllium Husk1, Lemon1, Lime1, Beetroot1, Carrot1, Natural Pineapple Flavour, Natural Lime Flavour, Xylitol (sweetener), Acai1, Pomegranate1, Calcium Citrate, Papaya1, Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum), Certified Organic Spirulina1*, Broccoli1, Grape Seed Extract1, Kelp1, Magnesium Citrate, Milk Thistle Extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus Extract (Siberian Ginseng), Zinc Gluconate, Dandelion Leaves Extract, Maitake Mushroom Extract, Shitake Mushroom Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric1, Aloe Vera1, Horsetail1, Sweetener (steviol glycosides), Copper Gluconate, Beta Carotene, D-Biotin, Selenium Methionine.

Has anyone seen an improvement in digestion after taking this?
What’s even in this? Why is it so expensive and do you just mix it with water?
Are you suppose to drink this product mixed with water or can you add it into smoothies and juices? Also is it really worth the price?
Start your review of Welle Co The Super Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
Francesca S.
San Diego
A friend of mine recommended I try it. I ordered a trial size, and then a month's-worth. I honestly cannot say I noticed any difference/improvement. Actually, my face broke out, and I got a red bumpy rash on my back. I have a very healthy diet, am 5'7" and weigh 115 lbs. I also find it interesting that there is no place for feedback on the actual WelleCo website (unless you are an Instagramer or Tweeter, neither of which I am). So, unless the other reviews are from people with especially unhealthy lifestyles, I'm not really sure what all the hype is about.
aly S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The taste is strong for sure, I highly recommend mixing it in a smoothie or juice and blending it in. Drinking it on its own is difficult. However I’m obsessed with this, I feel lighter cleaner and haven’t gotten. cold since taking it. It helps me with bloating and clears my skin. I highly recommend and use this daily
Kimberly G.
Rio rancho , NM
Okay .. let me just say.. this tastes so gross to me ! But the results I have gotten from this actually outweighs the bad taste. I have so much energy with this. This alongside the protein, I’ve lost over 50 pounds. AMAZING. I’ll keep buying this.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Welle Co The Super Elixir uploaded by Mary E.
I had my eye on this for a couple months. I kept up with the social media posts and checked reviews and thought, I'm going to give it a shot! I purchased for a Black Friday deal. I used it through the holidays and January.  I am now addicted to this, my skin is glowing, my melasma is disappearing, my belly cramps have gone away, my nails and hair are stronger!!! I used to have gobs of hair fall out in the shower and I'm noticing less and less fall out, plus so many baby hairs, which means my thinning hair is growing back in. I must have been missing so many nutrients because I am a busy Mom, I had put myself last and my nutrition was falling to the side. This is very easy to use, I can make a glowing green smoothie in the morning  and just add this to it, or I just add it to plain filtered water. It has a lime and pineapple taste and the scent reminds me of green matcha tea.  If your're on the fence, I would say, go for it, your health is worth it. I just repurchased this but bought the super saver 3 month supply. I'm very happy with my super elixir! In the photo I posted, I added super elixir to their chocolate nourishing  protein and used organic fruits and vegetables
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great in my green smoothies for a nice burst of vitamins and antioxidants. Have not tried it on its own at all, but it's great for my uses of it.
Rebecca  T.
Crossville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: bluemercury
Very tasty and it feels as though I am doing something good for myself. It is definitely a green earthy taste but I’ve tried others that were downright indigestible. It is pricey but if the ingredients list is honest then it’s worth every penny.
Abbey A.
I absolutely love this stuff. Does great for my body and skin. Taste great with just water or apple juice.
Breanna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this and it works for all my needs. It tastes great it my protein shakes and smoothies. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...