BY WELLABY'S

dawn m.
These kind of remind me of like cheese it's or like gold fish which are absolutely delicious in my book one of my all time favorite snacks besides pretzels in all honesty!! I would recommend someone trying these!
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite Very affordable by any means I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love these smoked cheese crackers! They taste very good, like homemade! And are a healtheir alternative to goldfish or cheese its.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
These are great! They may be pricey but are a great alternative to goldfish or Cheese it's. They have a great flavor!!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Delicious snack for the entire family. We enjoy these at every family event. My kids love them!!
Natalie H.
Smoked cheese is one of my favorites! I slice it and serve it with crackers and salami. Yum!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These.are delicious! Makes a good snack. I've bought this many times for me and my family
Jasmina D.
Difficult to locate and a bit pricey. It tastes great and easy to make give it a try.
Courtney G.
West Kelowna, BC
These are so tasty the cheese taste is smoky but not overpowering and delicious with a piece of salami YUM! They may be pricey but it's so worth it if you want a super yummy snack! I recommend these tasty crackers!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Does it taste good?
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
What kind of smoke flavor is this cheese?
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Is this a very strong smoky taste or more subtle?
dawn m.
Has anyone else tried these?
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
What kind of texture do these have? Are they light and airy!