BY WELLA

Wella color touch relights /74 delivers a brown red color to your hair. It is a special combination of three different color pigments that provides up to 57 percent in more than reflections. What makes this shade unique from other hair dyes is that the... see more...

Natalie S.
southington
I use wella at my cosmetology school it is a very good color line they have very good products for hair such as texture or sprays and different crazy colors and neutral color lines they do run on the ashier side but if you’re into that than wella is for you
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
Wella is always my go to. It is affordable and I can always get the color I desire. It have great gray coverage. I always recommend this product to friends and family. I am always satisfied with this product.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Ok not necessarily this color but all of wella hair color super glossy looking hair! It highlights the hair color to give a great healthy glowing hair!
Kristen R.
Norfolk
Wella Touch Relights Hair Color 34 Gold Red is my favorite new hair color. It last for a good amount of time.
Cara T.
collingwood, ON
love love love . my hair never feels coloured. the colour is always what i expext it to be. well product is eazy on your hair too.
Shelby R.
Montreal
The colors turn out nicely and the red sticks around for a while. Thos is my go to brand for hair dye at the moment

back