Wella Touch Hair Color, 0/45 Red-Violet, 2 Ounce

by Wella

Natural-looking hair color with extra shine the pure naturals color family contains 11 shades-all in 60 ml tubes-ranging from lightest blonde to black and is perfect for those wanting natural-looking, semi-permanent hair color. Color touch has up to 50...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Touch Hair Color, 0/45 Red-Violet, 2 Ounce!
Nice product look my YouTube channel I make my own eyeshadow palette Gordita Fashion
South Jordan, UT
I love the color touch brand of wella , the colors are very rich and have a lot of depth
Columbus, NE
I used this product for years. The color is very vibrant and doesn’t fade out as quickly as other brands. It is easy to apply and looks great every time.
I lalalalove Wella hair color! I desperately need to dye my hair right now so this week once it gets done I will post a pic!! I definitely will!!
Mexico City
I loved it. The color is rich! You must to have a little experience using professional color products but it’s the must confidence. The price is good and the results are wonderful. I will buy it again!
I’m a wella certified master colourist and I absolutely love using colour touch. This mixtone adds warmth or vibrancy depending on the amount used and leaves the hair super glossy
Port Coquitlam , BC
I am a stylist and work from home and I love using Wella colour products to dye my clients hair. This red-violet is great to use as an additive when someone wants vibrant red violet hair colour. Add some to your colour mix!
Wella Touch Hair Color, 0/45 Red-Violet, 2 Ounce uploaded by Charlie R.
This is the colour I always used to get when I was in high school! Are used to get this done at my local hair salon, and the colour would last incredibly! In fact it took three years in total to get all of the red and purple tones out of my hair!!! Bear this in mind if you like to change your hair colour frequently, however if you are aiming for a vibrant red/purple then definitely try Wella
M6H 2X3, ON
A great vibrant colour for someone looking for a nice change. This looks especially nice in the fall! It also has a lot of shine to it which is stunning.
Love colour touch, it fades gradually but is a lovely bright colour when first applied. Very bright colour and comes out true to shade

Looking for your answer?