Wella Touch Hair Color, 0/45 Red-Violet, 2 Ounce

by Wella

Natural-looking hair color with extra shine the pure naturals color family contains 11 shades-all in 60 ml tubes-ranging from lightest blonde to black and is perfect for those wanting natural-looking, semi-permanent hair color. Color touch has up to 50...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Touch Hair Color, 0/45 Red-Violet, 2 Ounce!
Orem, UT
A semi permanent haircolor. Is shiny and rich. I have always had a good experience with this color line. They are great to use for a retouch of the ends to brighten up the color. It is an additive to add a more red to your color touch haircolor. It is really pigment so you dont need much. It is not meant to be used in it's own. I cant speak .ore highly of color touch by Wella. The pigments are so pretty.
This came out different from what I expected. This one did nothing for me but this could have been my own fault. I used it on black hair. My white roots caught on but the black parts did not. I also did not like that it washed out quicker than expected.
Morganton
I love wella when dying my hair because the colors are so vibrant and the product alone is better for your hair than most box dyes youd get at walmart. Wella doesnt make your hair break or look skanky it looks professional and very beautiful whist its not that expensive itself beauticians use this product in the salon theirselfves
W Springfield, MA
Soooo pigmented! So rich! It’s like a fuchsia shade and I get so many compliments when I use it! Most salons carry this brand. So if you’re looking for true to color, non damaging and long lasting color...this might be your new favorite!
Center Line, MI
Beautiful and vibrant ! Makes the hair super soft and shiny! Color is better than expected . I wouldn’t improve it because it’s perfect and easy to use ! All Wella reds rule and I would use again anytime :)!
My hair was colored using this brand a couple years ago and it was so vibrant and very beautifully done, the color lasted a while even after my hair started growing out the color still looked amazing.
Houston texas
I love Wella products I've been working with there products since I started cosmetology school years ago. They are always my go to product because they always give me outstanding results.
Deltona, FL
Wella Color Touch 0/45 is a color that is intended as an additive to your formula. It has a beautiful red violet hue. Not too overpowering. Great color and company!
Palmdale, CA
I was trained on this brand in beauty school! I loved working with it! My scalp however is not very fond of it. It tends to cause a breakout/allergic reaction for me but overall it’s an amazing brand.
fort myers
Wells colors are beautiful! Love working with them, super vibrant and pretty! I wouldn’t improve it, love how it makes the hot feel after permanent color as well

Looking for your answer?