Wella Three Stay Styled Finishing Hair Spray

by Wella

A spray customizable treatment works with any Wella to shield hair from drying out unveils sleeker, shiner and healthier hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Three Stay Styled Finishing Hair Spray!
This finishing spray I found in tjMaxx along with the mousse and I’m sold. Wella Products are truly great hair care products. My hair looks and feels so healthy. It’s worth every penny.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Wavy
N Versailles, PA
It was great flexible hold. I didn't weigh my hair down but gave me a flexible hold which is what I like.
Medium Brown
Couillet
works well but the hair looks a bit hard and dry after using this product and I do not like how it looks in my hair. But otherwise very good behavior throughout the day!
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Coarse
Guasave, sinaloa
Siempre huele hermoso, pero en lo personal siento que hace una función como cualquier otro spray económico y este su costo es bastante elevado, pero le doy un gras plus porque cuando se seca no deja residuo blanco en mi cabello ni lo pone duro como una roca
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Oily, Coarse, Thick
Warwickshire
This is an all round great hairspray. It does exactly what I want it to and it keeps my hair in place all day long. I would definitely recommend. The smell is okay but it can be over powering.
Strawberry Blonde / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Fine
#Wella Three Stay Styled Finishing Hair Spray I LOVE the hairspray it very easy to use. the sprayers on two of the cans did work very well and therefore it did spray properly.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy
Campia Turzii, Cluj Napoca
Wella Three Stay Styled Finishing Hair Spray uploaded by Ianc I.
I'm in love with this and I'm grateful that I found it. Trust me. I.T'S F.O.R P.R.O.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.A.L P.E.O.P.L.E O.N.L.Y 😁
Medium Brown / Dry Scalp, Heat Protection, Volume / Oily, Straight, Thin