Wella System Professional Volume Shampoo. 250 Ml uploaded by Chloë P.

BY WELLA

Wella System Professional Volume Shampoo. 250 Ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this shampoo but it is really pricey it has a nice s want last long makes hair shiny mon greasy and stronger it targets split ends and making hair shiner I love this shampoo it helps with volume
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
I love wells products! This smells so good and is a great shampoo! It helps with my color frizz and volume! Lathers great and you only need a little bit! I would recommend this to everyone!
Jordan C.
Edgewater
I love the Wella baldness shampoo and conditioner it works very well with giving me a lots of volume since I have very fine thin here it's very important got a product lives up to the expectations and this does
Jessica F.
Burnsville, MN
I only used it once while getting my hair done in the salon. So I give it one star because it made my hair smell good and that's all I can say for now. Would love to try it again sometime.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
I have not tried it before but if you have recommended it, I have been told it is very good, I want to try it! / No lo he probado antes pero si me lo han recomendado, me han dicho que es muy bueno, lo quiero probar!
LEAR25297 Candy T.
el producto es impresionante, deja el cabello, suave, voluminoso, brillante, olor Un Con delicioso, El Cuero cabelludo se ve limpio para nada grasoso,lo recomiendo pruebenlo.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Great professional brand product. Leaves hair clean, shiny, and super smooth. One of my favorite products for the salon.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I'm picky about my hair products and I really like Wella products. You do get what you pay for but if shop around you can find a good deal on it.
Ana Sofía V.
Tengo el cabello rizado y con este shampoo me va genial. Wella es experto en dar con productos que cumplan su promesa en el cabello.