Wella System Professional Keratin Oil - Structure Regenerating Concentrate For Extremely Damaged Hair (24 x 6ml)

BY WELLA

The exclusive two-phase formula consists of Keratin liquid componenets and a specially developed combination of enriching oils (Jojoba, Avocado, & Sunflower oil). Penetrates deep into the porous areas of hair, providing nourishment and leaving it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing product that helps enhance the growth and strength of my hair. A monthly treatment for me and it works amazingly. It brings a glow and volume to my curls
Megan H.
morgantown , WV
Love this keratin treatment. I use it once every few months to keep my blonde hair under control and manageable. I also use Paul Mitchell's KeraTriplex system and they are both very nice. I would have a pixie cut without them!
Omaria M.
I have always need a PLUS in my hair treatments, so I always finish on the top with Keratine Oil of Wella. I have a lot of hair and I damaged it with hair dye so I must take care of it with only the best. I recommend it because it feels from inside out how my hair is regenerating and feel more smooth and healthy.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I have herd nothing but amazing things from this product. I personally have not tried it but I have a friend who has and will not stop talking about this product. It is on my to do list of products to try but fixing dry damaged hair is a win win for me.
Sophia A.
Silver Spring, MD
This product had worked very well in returning ym damaged chemically treated hair back. It dosent have the harsh chemicals that damage my hair. It repairs my hair to the best of it capabilities. I regularly use it and it lathers very well and smooth.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
You have the opaque horquetillas hair with, you know, without life?
This is his product, the effect is starting to notice from the first job
milagros o.

I like the brand but I do not know the product,

How does it work in brittle hair?

I am interested to know to try it since I am a lot
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
Great oil for damaged hair . It helps my split ends and my hair looks way more healthy . The price it's alright for the quality...
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
My hair has never been so soft so c so began using this treatment!! Hydrates my hair and my scalp! My hair is so shined now!