Wella System Professional Color Save Conditioner 200ml uploaded by Cynthia J.

BY WELLA

Treat coloured hair to the Wella System Professional Color Save Conditioner; a lightweight, protective formula developed to detangle, hydrate and enhance shine. Powered by a Fibrachrome Complex and effective UV filter, the nourishing conditioner smoothens the hair fibre and protects colour brilliance, whilst preventing fading to prolong vibrancy in between salon appointments. Expect touchably soft, sleek locks with restored luminosity. see more...

Cynthia J.
The Wella Color Save conditioner is part of an excellent line of professional hair care. It is available at most salons. It protects your colored tresses with UV protection while detangling and leaving your hair silky to the touch. It is one of my favorite conditioners, the only drawback being its availability.
Emilie M.
Eudora
My hair dresser always uses this on me. It smells AMAZING! It is very long lasting and keeps hair fresh! It is pricey, but I think it’s worth every penny. I compare this to matrix! Very satisfied and will keep buying
Brandy R.
Huntersville
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! This is my favorite conditioner and shampoo line. The smell is awesome too. Switching shampoos is something I usually do but I always come back to this one. It’s pretty great!
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
This definitely helps to prolong the color in my hair. Helps to keep my hair hydrated. Price is very affordable.
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Este acondicionador es lo máximo para el cabello!! Te deja una suavidad increíble! Y además su olor es divino!!