Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNioxin
Wella System 5 Scalp Therapy Conditioner

Wella System 5 Scalp Therapy Conditioner

by Nioxin

Launched by the design house of Nioxin in, NIOXIN by Nioxin for Men and Women posesses a blend of: Skin Care For The Scalp, Nioxin Products Remove Residue From The Environment And Restore Moisture To The Scalp Skin, Nioxin Is Formulated For The Scalp But Still Provides Cleansing And Moisturizing For The Hair It is recommended for wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella System 5 Scalp Therapy Conditioner!
Joseph L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product really works for me. I switch between this and the OGX Biotin line. It really helps make my hair more thicker and fuller looking. The menthol feels amazing and you can really feel this getting deep into your scalp to unclog your follicles
Marialejandra T.
Homestead
O dios mío este es uno de los mejores productos que he usado en mi vida y la verdad es que yo he usado muchísimos productos, mi cuero cabelludo suele tener problemas todo el tiempo, pero desde que empecé a usar este producto, mi cabello luce mejor, no tengo caspa, y siento que ha ayudado a que mi cabello crezca, lo recomiendo 100%, lo puedes comprar en ulta, sephora, walmart, Ross, marshalls, yo compre el mío en tjmax.
Christina J.
San Jose, CA
This product gives an invigorating feeling to the scalp. One should only apply to scalp because it can dry out the ends of hair. NIOXIN by Nioxin SYSTEM 5 CLEANSER FOR MEDIUM/COARSE NATURAL NORMAL TO THIN LOOKING HAIR 10 OZ for UNISEX
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
I use the Nioxin System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner. I have brunette hair and it’s thinning. A little bit seems to go a long way. I use it everyday. I seem to have less tangles. I would recommend that you try it.
Desirae P.
Baltimore, MD
I just started using this shampoo and conditioner a few weeks ago and I’m already obsessed with it. I’ve definitely seen a difference of the flakiness of my scalp.
Nicole P.
Michigantown, IN
I like this a lot. I don’t know that it does much for helping my hair keep from thinning but it does help my hair stay healthy.
Christy C.
Detroit, MI
I use nioxin for thinning hair. I’ve used it off and on for the last 5 years, open to suggestions
Khrysten S.
Dunedin, FL
It’s the best system to get your hair to grow. I cut so much hair off since it was dead then died it back to my natural color been using this system for a month or so and my hair has grown more than usual. Helped with my dandruff to from allergies
madison W.
California, PA
My holy grail conditioner. Would recommend this to anyone. The smell is great as well.
crystal C.
Makes my hair feel thicker, looks fuller. I love the smell. Not to strong. I found my Shampoo's and conditioners on a great web site. So the price was great.

Looking for your answer?