Wella System 3 Shampoo

by Nioxin

System 2 Natural Hair Noticeably Thinning 9 out of 10 people perceive a thickening effect* Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 - gently cleanses and removes environmental residue like DHT .  BioAMP™ adds thickness and strengthens the hair shaft.  Activ-Renewal™ helps provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion.  Scalp-Access™ delivery system helps protect nutrients as they  moisturize the scalp and hair. No Animal Testing. For information: 800-628-9890 / 770-944-1308 ; *Consumer perception based upon usage of entire NIOXIN® Thinning Hair System 2 . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Nioxin Research Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Nioxin Research Laboratories.  Nioxin Research Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guara

Anyone tried this shampoo before? I’ve tried it and repurchased it, it works hut always dries my hair out so bad.
Does this product actually work?
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Start your review of Wella System 3 Shampoo!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,023 reviews
This cleanser from Nioxin is some powerful shampoo. You can feel it working on the scalp as you leave it on the scalp to work for a few minutes. It works by breaking up a lot of the DHT and hormonal build up in the hair follicle, allowing it to come clean- allowing your individual hairs to grow thicker and larger- so your hair is indeed thicker and fuller. I highly recommend this company. I worked alongside them behind the chair for years as I saw my clients achieve outstanding hair growth goals!
Laura W.
Wella System 3 Shampoo uploaded by Laura W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hubby is balding especially in crown area. Product smells great and works well too. His hair loss is pretty significant so we moved to step 2.
dee M.
Pennsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to use this before I switched to my current shampoo but it's a definite close second.. I like the menthol feel and it does leave my hair not feeling oily..
Wynter O.
I feel like this really does clean the scalp which I think promotes hair growth. It was not overly drying either. I did not buy this again because I typically rotate shampoos that I use. Never found one that was amazing enough to always use.
Lilian D.
Moab, UT
I’ve been using this product in about 6 months now, and it really works. I have thin hair and I was looking for something that was gonna make my hair looking thicker. So I use the shampoo and conditioner and it’s really making a big difference.
member-c9fa3
This is a wonderful cleanser that cleans the scalp Orioles with scalp therapy it helps removes the Dihydrotestosterone which will cause hair thinning and loss.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
This shampoo has a nice minty smell to it. I noticed that it lathered the best compared to other shampoos I have used. It actually felt refreshing to use. My hair feels a whole lot more cleaner than it ever has before.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I have used the shampoo and conditioner set from Nioxin and the work great for thin hair like mine. It is great for hair growth and you can see some results after using it for awhile. I would recommend!
Trae C.
Lafayette, TN
I use this product and the three step system every single day. It has a a amazing mint scent and leaves my scalp feeling cool and breathing. It’s a clean feeling and has been game changer with keeping my hair full and healthy.
Jon&Tara S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for missing hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY AFFECTIVE So happy with this product saved my and hundreds of thousands of dollars in microsurgical hair transplantation and he is the happiest he’s ever been into sex drive has increased phenomenally!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...