Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNioxin
Wella System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner

Wella System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner

by Nioxin

Nioxin Scalp Therapy® is a lightweight conditioner that helps to provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for noticeably thinning hair. It is part of system 2 that contains 3 specialized technologies: Bioamp®, Scalp Access® Delivery System and Activ-Renewal®. .

Where is the best place to buy?
Start your review of Wella System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner!
Laura W.
Wella System 2 Scalp Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Laura W.
My husband is balding significantly in the crown area. The step 2 system has helped tremendously. His hair looks fuller and his bald spot is less noticeable.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
It had a very faint minty smell to it. I liked it because it felt refreshing, but a few seconds after I put it on my hair my entire hairline started to burn. I have never experienced my scalp burning before, but to me it seemed like the refreshing burn after you cleaned your face with acne products. The burning was the only thing I didn't like about it. I'm not sure if scalp burning is good or bad.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Used with the shampoo I have noticed steady length growth but not new thickness growth. I have curly 3a-3b hair and it’s not enough moisture, wish it was a bit richer. Overall it’s a good average conditioner with benefits.
Tina P.
I brought this with the shampoo. It’s a pretty good conditioner. I wasn’t expecting it to even be able to get the comb through my hair. Because my hair get knotty . But this get your hair moisturize especially after using a dandruff shampoo
Faith S.
I leave this in my hair to do a “deep conditioning” I use it once a week over night and every time I wash my hair.
Savannah S.
I’ve been using this for years and it’s helped a ton! It has a great minty scent that I can’t get enough of.
Victoria Z.
Des Moines, IA
After just a month this has noticeably thickened and strengthened the hair I do have. Initially there was more shedding which was very upsetting but I read that this can happen and it has recently subsided. I love the minty feel after using it. I can only buy this on sale it's too expensive to get regularly
Kayla H.
Chehalis, WA
My hair is so fine and so thin because of how bad I’ve treated it. Treat it bad and it treats you bad. I love this stuff
Carolina W.
Tacoma
It’s an amazing product that helps me a lot keeping my hair stronger and healthier. It definitely makes difference for me and I’ll keep using it for a long time.
Kiersten S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have truly seen a difference in the thickness of my hair since having my baby. The only thing I would improve about this product is if it made my hair softer that would be great