Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray for Unisex, 9 Ounce uploaded by mabel v.

BY WELLA

9 oz hair spray. Stay essential finishing spray was launched by the design house of wella. It is recommended for casual wear. Stay essential finishing spray by wella for unisex - 9 oz hair spray . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
I bought this on sale at Christmas Tree Shop because I am a fan of Wella products and have yet to find a hairspray that is both touchable and holds style. This hairspray does a pretty good job of holding style without weighing hair down. After using, I was able to run a brush as well as my fingers through my hair with little difficulty. However, I'm not sure if it's a particular ingredient or what but this hairspray burns my eyes to the point that I had to stop using. The smell is so strong and like clockwork about 5 minutes after spraying this, my eyes are watery and burning. So, if you have sensitive eyes/skin this might not be the product for you.
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly hook on this to the point that I have 5 yes 5 bottles so I don't run out of it....Its so great that u wouldn't think ur hair has it on at all
Emma B.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great hair spray. It gives a flexible hold but keeps your hair styled as you fixed it all day.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I used this when I went to school and I loved this! It worked great and it really helped with the hairstyle I was doing.
mabel v.
mabel v.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
It haves a very good smell, makes hair stay but can be modify if wanted with no bad appearance, very good recommended