Wella SP Repair Shampoo (For Damaged Hair) 250ml/8.33oz uploaded by Pamela C.

BY WELLA

Ideal for cleansing damaged hair on a daily basis Wella SP Repair Shampoo repairs and protects as it cleanses to give your hair an even structure for a beautifully healthy finish. It even ensures easy combability! An essential component of the SP Repair line Wella SP Repair Shampoo is formulated with repairing nourishing and protecting ingredients to intensively restore damaged hair and protect it from further damage. Directions of use: Massage evenly into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this I switch my shampoos every couple months and I always find this in my rotation. It’s amazing great for dry damaged hair
Monica G.
Used this shampoo when I went blonde and it repaired my damaged hairs when I bleach it. Over time of a week I noticed a difference.
Carol A.
Bellevue, WA
Rapara o cabelo é sempre essencial é Wella está comigo a algum tempo e tenho gostado do resultado
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Eu adoro essa maquiagem, ela fica completamente natural na minha pele. De dia ou à noite, isso não importa.
Kathy R.
Empecé a usarlo porque prometí a reparar mi cabello en cierta forma me ayudó un poco a reparar el daño de mi cabello
Sawsan S.
I hate it it is unuseful and didnt work for me and i will never use it again in the futuer so it is my experience with it
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son muy buenos y en mi pais muy famosos en loa beautyshop dejan el pelo muy suave y sedoso au precio es asequible
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
So worth the money. Wella products are amazing. This does help with damaged hair tremendously! I highly recommend this!
Jazz w.
I’m at beauty school training to be a hairdresser. In our salons we only use wella products and omg what a live changer. I’d never heard of wella until I started beauty school but since using them on clients I now use it myself at home.
They make my hair so soft and luxurious and gives my dull damaged hair a bit of life back.They are such a high quality product for such an affordable price.
I would recommend anyone who cares about their hair to have a look at wella products and find the one right for you. You’ll never go back to your old products again!
Helen M.
United kingdom
I have bleached hair which needs a lot of care. This product has made such a difference to it. It feels stronger and softer