Wella SP Repair Shampoo (For Damaged Hair) 250ml/8.33oz uploaded by Pamela C.

BY WELLA

Ideal for cleansing damaged hair on a daily basis Wella SP Repair Shampoo repairs and protects as it cleanses to give your hair an even structure for a beautifully healthy finish. It even ensures easy combability! An essential component of the SP Repair line Wella SP Repair Shampoo is formulated with repairing nourishing and protecting ingredients to intensively restore damaged hair and protect it from further damage. Directions of use: Massage evenly into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda M.
Trussville , AL
I use wella colors every time I color my hair, this and manic panic. This shampoo will undoubtedly reverse the damage done.
Vane G.
Deja el cabello hidratado y brillante.. sufro de cuero cabelludo seco y con este producto me ha ido excelente. . Buen aroma
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
I have dry hair, not necessarily damaged but this works amazingly. This makes my hair feel strong and nourished.
Eucary N.
I absolutly love this shampoo, I color my hair and mistreated a lot, this shampoo has helped me a lot for that
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
Eu adoro essa maquiagem, ela fica completamente natural na minha pele. De dia ou à noite, isso não importa.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Rapara o cabelo é sempre essencial é Wella está comigo a algum tempo e tenho gostado do resultado
Jazz w.
I’m at beauty school training to be a hairdresser. In our salons we only use wella products and omg what a live changer. I’d never heard of wella until I started beauty school but since using them on clients I now use it myself at home.
They make my hair so soft and luxurious and gives my dull damaged hair a bit of life back.They are such a high quality product for such an affordable price.
I would recommend anyone who cares about their hair to have a look at wella products and find the one right for you. You’ll never go back to your old products again!
Kaja Ž.
Izola
I bought this product from my hairdresser because she always used it and it makes my hair beutiful. They are softer, healthier and it gives them a volume. They also smell great. It really helped me with my problems with oily hair. I think I´ll buy it again.
erika r.
Definetely I will buy this product again.its fragrance is pleasant, not give you dandruff and leaves your hair manageable so that after you dry your hair with your favorite routine. I had damaged hair from all the heat and coloring i would do to it, i still put a lot of color into it. This shampoo literally brought my hair back to life.
Alexandra D.
ME GUSTA SU AROMA, ME DEJA EL CABELLO SUAVE, ME AYUDO A MEJORAR UN POCO MI CABELLO PERO NO ES TAN EFECTIVO TAL VEZ EN UN USO MAS PROLONGADO