BY WELLA

A reparative shampoo for damaged hair- Contains hydrolysed keratin proteins that are stocked in hair cortex- Imparts essential nutrition without overloading hair-Recovers & repairs internal structure of hair shaft- Leaves hair smoother healthier & more manageable Product Line: Wella - System ProfessionalProduct Size: 1000ml/33.8oz Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

skye m.
Davis, OK
love this stuff!! definitely helps repair your hair if used as directed! don’t over do it though. make it worth your money and time. a little goes a long ways. smells good too!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Cloe W.
Bristol
I use this shampoo for my damaged hair and it’s really good. It lathers up quite well and has a nice scent to it. It lasts long to. I switch up my shampoos now and then but I would buy again.