BY WELLA SP

With immediate effect Wella SP Repair Mask is a treatment that will repair your hair up to 100% after just one application. With regular use this five minute treatment protects your hair from further damage too. An essential component of the SP Repair line Wella SP Repair Repair Mask is formulated with repairing nourishing and protecting ingredients to intensively restore damaged hair and protect it from further damage. Directions of use: Distribute evenly through pre-shampooed towel-dried hair. Leave for five minutes. Rinse out thoroughly. For optimal results use regularly. see more...

Tina T.
Cleveland
This product worked perfectly for my hair after a long summer and bleaching it. But after a while it got to heavy and I only used it once a month to maintain
Dawn P.
Absolutely love this hair mask. Best suited for dry and damaged hair. It leaves your hair feeling brand new! I'd advise towel drying your hair and leaving the mask on for 5 mins before rinsing off and would recommend doing this at least once a week to get the best results. :)
Jacqui A.
Amazing! I used this when my hair was so dry and damaged and it was very effective! I used it twice a week until my hair was getting back into good condition then started to only use it once a week until it was how i wanted it. My hair was so soft! Highly recommend to others!
Melissa F.
Love this hair mask and it's good for dehydrated and damaged hair. Leaves your hair soft and feeling healthier the more you use it.
Toni H.
birmingham
This is absolutely amazing and works wonders. The smell is beautiful and actually does what it says it does
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Far to heavy for my fine hair, made it limp and really flat. Couldn't do much with it. Prefer hydrate.