BY WELLA

Absorbs Excessive Sebum - Gently and effectively cleanses the scalp without drying out the hair - Leaves hair with added volume and improved combability - Ideal for frequent use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Greisy L.
This shampoo is love is very good, l. It is one of my favorite brand products wellaeaves hair soft not mistreat gives shine and I use every day, as my hair is oily, its size is small but yielder. its price is very good. and I recommend it. I always buy
Drea M.
Let me start off by saying I have long thick black hair and it gets oily by the second day of washing it , well I had extremely high hopes for this shampoo I would say it's about the same as any other my hair gets oily by the next day.
Argenis L.
los productos de wella spa & shampoo son de muy buena calidad excelente uso personal es totalmente recomendado
Nicole S.
Austin, TX
Because my hair has the tendency to get oily fairly quickly, I've become very picky when it comes to which shampoos I decide to use. A friend of mine let me borrow this shampoo and I can honestly say it was a life saver! This shampoo is made specifically for oily hair types and it works wonders. It absorbs any excess sebum and it leaves my hair with extra volume. I recommend this shampoo to anyone with oily hair!
Naraymar C.
Horrible , this shampoo did not make my hair any less oily. Disappointed. I usually love Wella products but this is nooot good :(
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
It was ok a little expensive for my taste but did what it says it does. Not a bad buy
Megan O.
Newington, CT
I have a pretty oily scalp and I felt that this product has done nothing for me. My hairdresser suggested I purchase it and although it has a nice clean scent it wasn't what I was looking for.
Grace M.
Wella makes great shampoos! the regulate shampoo is perfect for balancing, softening, and soothing your scalp and hair. It is a very basic shampoo, that gets the job done, leaves your hair feeling clean, healthy with natural shine and body!
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Love this shampoo. It is very light and helps to keep my thin hair full looking as well as eliminates the hair from getting greasy quickly.
Melissa H.
Ten Mile, TN
Great product for oily hair! I recommend to all those who have oily hair and need help managing it. Decently affordable.