BY WELLA

Reducing hair loss by up to 50% with regular use, the Wella SP Men Maxximum Tonic is a clinically proven way to fight thinning hair and hereditary hair loss. Strengthening hair anchorage, it increases the lifecycle of the hair, and stimulates the scalp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
I really liked this product because it was gentle on my damaged, color-treated hair but also didn't weigh down my fine strands and cause limpness like many gentle shampoos do. It doesn't give you massive volume, but it does give you a little extra ooph when styled properly.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works very good on my hair love it so much. Would love to share it with the world. Very good scent and long lasting. Works wonderful on all type of hair. Not to bad love it just the way it is. Would love to tell everyone about it. And yes I would buy it again.
VE-1120654Maria H.
este producto en su momento lo utilice dos veces al dia. los resultados se notan rapido y no es tan costoso.
ruanda s.
Um presente para os seus cabelos. Foi pro meu um salva vidas. Ou cabelo né. . TAVA horrível e agora perfeito
Ninoshka R.
cataño
wella tiene los mejores productos para teñir oh cuidado de cabello, una de las mejores marcas usadas en pr
Alice R.
es un buen hidratante, y cuida super bien la piel, es aun producto que me recomendaron y en verdad me gusto
Raquel N.
Alegrete
#nails #nail #fashion #style #cute #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #girl #girls #stylish #sparkles #styles #gliter #nailart #art #opi #photooftheday #essie #unhas #preto #branco #rosa #love #shiny #polish #nailpolish #nailswag
Kelly S.
I love this product in my hair. It is healthy and soft. I do not have much to say about this brand because I did not have the opportunity to use all the products.
Fabianska S.
Whether you're in need of hydration, volume, color-protection, frizz control, or curl definition, there's a shampoo for you. No matter your concern, which brand(s) do you turn to?
Nohemy G.
In my experience, use twice a day (morning and evening ) , for being lazy just used soap and ran to school and at night to bed ... And most importantly in just two weeks you can see results, one must be constant. much discipline, granites we can never win the war. I have very oily skin that is prone to mild breakouts. Even when I noticed old breakouts clearing up new ones were already forming. I started thinking maybe its all the harsh products I'm using so I decided to try something simple. This product was great because it was inexpensive and didn't contain any harsh acne medicines. After using this product once I could tell the difference in my skin.
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Can women use this for thinning hair?