Wella Sp Men Maxximum Tonic (100ml)

Reducing hair loss by up to 50% with regular use, the Wella SP Men Maxximum Tonic is a clinically proven way to fight thinning hair and hereditary hair loss. Strengthening hair anchorage, it increases the lifecycle of the hair, and stimulates the scalp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
I really liked this product because it was gentle on my damaged, color-treated hair but also didn't weigh down my fine strands and cause limpness like many gentle shampoos do. It doesn't give you massive volume, but it does give you a little extra ooph when styled properly.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX
It works very good on my hair love it so much. Would love to share it with the world. Very good scent and long lasting. Works wonderful on all type of hair. Not to bad love it just the way it is. Would love to tell everyone about it. And yes I would buy it again.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Great for that old school gentleman who loves his look to be polished! I buy this for my uncle and he loves it!
VE-1120654Maria H.
este producto en su momento lo utilice dos veces al dia. los resultados se notan rapido y no es tan costoso.
ruanda s.
Um presente para os seus cabelos. Foi pro meu um salva vidas. Ou cabelo né. . TAVA horrível e agora perfeito
Ninoshka R.
wella tiene los mejores productos para teñir oh cuidado de cabello, una de las mejores marcas usadas en pr
Alice R.
es un buen hidratante, y cuida super bien la piel, es aun producto que me recomendaron y en verdad me gusto
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Blaj L.
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Raquel N.
#nails #nail #fashion #style #cute #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #girl #girls #stylish #sparkles #styles #gliter #nailart #art #opi #photooftheday #essie #unhas #preto #branco #rosa #love #shiny #polish #nailpolish #nailswag
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Can women use this for thinning hair?