BY WELLA

Gently cleanses and helps repair the hair fiber that has been exposed to environmental aggressions. This light, balancing cleanser provides hair with easy detangling and long-lasting softness, while preserving color radiance. see more...

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This will leave your hair unimaginably soft, and the smell is pretty nice, too. I have curly (and thus very dry) hair and I swim frequently in a chlorine pool (making my hair even more dry). I use a chlorine-removing shampoo most of the time but this stuff is a treat for me – honestly after rinsing it out it feels nice enough to skip conditioner (though I can’t because of my dry hair, people with normal hair easily could). Overall great and worth the price for luxuriously soft hair.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Does shampoo is very rich. It is in oil shampoo. I like it because as I’ve said before, my hair is extremely damaged. It tames my hair and frizz- makes it manageable. I really like that it works and does what it says it’s going to do - that’s my biggest thing with products when they don’t actually work and they promised you, especially when they’re at a pricey range. I definitely recommend this it’s on sale through Ulta as well right now I believe!
member-b86157313
I LOVE this hair oil !!!I shop here every week!!!! They literally have every product I’m looking for, for my hair !! They never fail me, also they are always affordable which is amazzingggggg !!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Alexa B.
Lodi
MY FAVORITE OIL OF ALL TIME. First of all, this stuff smells amazing, like candy and secondly, it makes my hair so soft and shiny! I first got this as a sample and I had i buy the larger version because it’s so great. So happy I found this product, I 100% recommend. It’s not too heavy for an oil.
Kaitlyn A.
This shampoo always makes my hair shiny and smooth. I like it because I feel like it protects my hair from heat damage while giving it an extra oomph. I tamed my frizz and my oil. I would and have recommend this to my friends. I would repurchase. Love it!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love the smell of this shampoo. It’s extra hydrating and a bit heavy on the hair. It does however really help moisturize the hair and smooth out frizz. Can be found at Ulta or a salon. It’s a bit more pricey then other shampoos
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Love this brand!!! And love there products and would love to try so many of there products this one is amazing and it works so great for all hair types. Hope this helps and I have bought it 4 more times
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this shampoo! Leaves hair feeling healthy and clean without stripping. I have very wavy, course color treated hair and this stuff works nicely. Follow it with the Keratin mask to keep tangles out and hair soft.
María A.
The packaging is simple and sturdy. The muted matte gold detailing makes it look luxurious. The cap is slightly tight but nothing bothersome; in a way, it is safe for travel. The details about the product are mentioned on the bottle including the ingredients and product description. Being sturdy, it can be easily carried along during travel although the bottle is of 200 ml.

back