BY WELLA

Gently cleanses and helps repair the hair fiber that has been exposed to environmental aggressions. This light, balancing cleanser provides hair with easy detangling and long-lasting softness, while preserving color radiance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used this product once, but I enjoyed how it made my scalp feel. I feel that it is best for multiple types, and compared to other alternatives it is worth the investment. I was satisfied with my usage of this product, and I would be willing to buy it again.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this shampoo! Leaves hair feeling healthy and clean without stripping. I have very wavy, course color treated hair and this stuff works nicely. Follow it with the Keratin mask to keep tangles out and hair soft.
María A.
The packaging is simple and sturdy. The muted matte gold detailing makes it look luxurious. The cap is slightly tight but nothing bothersome; in a way, it is safe for travel. The details about the product are mentioned on the bottle including the ingredients and product description. Being sturdy, it can be easily carried along during travel although the bottle is of 200 ml.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi cabello es rulo, este shampoo no lo deja liso como tal, pero hace que mi cabello rebelde quede bastante sedoso y que los rulos caigan de mejor manera.
Paula G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product because it helps may hair to be healthy and it keeps my hair silky and shiny after i have use my hair straightener
melissa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this I have it in the mask too it smells a little like candy and it really nourishes my dry straw like hair
Fabiana M.
This Wella Sp Luxe Oil are amazing for haircare, before used this hair feels really hydrated and luminous
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been use this product just a couple of times and I can start already to see the result. The smell is delicious, and after applied  you can feel immediately your ends a bit softer. It's not oily at all and the price is not very expensive. I would definitely buy it again!
Neira Č.
Sarajevo
I used it only once, because of the high price tag. But it definitely does have a nice fragrance. One bottle can be used for a long time, because you don't need a lot of product to wash your hair good. Its a normal shampoo, that doesn't do miracles to be honest, because you can purchase better products for less money. I give it a 3 out of 5 because of the price, and availability ( especially in my country.
Claudia O.
Este shampoo deja mi cabello súper lindo y sedoso, yo lo uso en seco para proteger mis puntas y me va de maravilla, solo que ya no lo he conseguido en mi supermercado cercano, huele delicioso y me duró aproximadamente 1 mes, ojalá lo encuentre de nuevo.