Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo

Gently cleanses and helps repair the hair fiber that has been exposed to environmental aggressions. This light, balancing cleanser provides hair with easy detangling and long-lasting softness, while preserving color radiance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Does shampoo is very rich. It is in oil shampoo. I like it because as I’ve said before, my hair is extremely damaged. It tames my hair and frizz- makes it manageable. I really like that it works and does what it says it’s going to do - that’s my biggest thing with products when they don’t actually work and they promised you, especially when they’re at a pricey range. I definitely recommend this it’s on sale through Ulta as well right now I believe!
Kaitlyn A.
This shampoo always makes my hair shiny and smooth. I like it because I feel like it protects my hair from heat damage while giving it an extra oomph. I tamed my frizz and my oil. I would and have recommend this to my friends. I would repurchase. Love it!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Love this brand!!! And love there products and would love to try so many of there products this one is amazing and it works so great for all hair types. Hope this helps and I have bought it 4 more times
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love this shampoo! Leaves hair feeling healthy and clean without stripping. I have very wavy, course color treated hair and this stuff works nicely. Follow it with the Keratin mask to keep tangles out and hair soft.
María A.
The packaging is simple and sturdy. The muted matte gold detailing makes it look luxurious. The cap is slightly tight but nothing bothersome; in a way, it is safe for travel. The details about the product are mentioned on the bottle including the ingredients and product description. Being sturdy, it can be easily carried along during travel although the bottle is of 200 ml.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I have only used this product once, but I enjoyed how it made my scalp feel. I feel that it is best for multiple types, and compared to other alternatives it is worth the investment. I was satisfied with my usage of this product, and I would be willing to buy it again.
Andrea G.
Mi cabello es rulo, este shampoo no lo deja liso como tal, pero hace que mi cabello rebelde quede bastante sedoso y que los rulos caigan de mejor manera.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Paula G.
i like this product because it helps may hair to be healthy and it keeps my hair silky and shiny after i have use my hair straightener
melissa h.
I love the smell of this I have it in the mask too it smells a little like candy and it really nourishes my dry straw like hair