BY WELLA #100 in Scalp Treatments

A professional protective pre-treatment lotion Helps shield sensitive scalp from irritation caused by chemical processes including colouring & perming Leaves scalp relieved & comfortable To use: Apply on hair before colour or perm process. No need to... see more...

Karen E.
miami, FL
I'm always suffering from scalps and usually look for something that can help and with this product I found my perfect match. It helps me a lot to have a nice and healthy hair. I love it.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
Being one with chemically treated hair I keep this in stock.Also with clients receiving color services I use this on the hair I don't want to be color treated.Works every time!!!
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
I go to a wella salon and my stylus always uses this before he colors my hair. I think that it works very well and never leaves any stains and helps my scalp stay fresh feeling. I'm always very impressed with all of their products
Lana A.
georgia
I have curly hair and always find it hard to choose the shampoo, I want my hair to be lengthy, often change my decision shampoo and only one is difficult.
Katie G.
Antelope, CA
I feel like this gives me the extra protection I'm looking for before I go in for color I like that it also seems to make the color last longer
María R.
weston, FL
Bueno para mantener el color del pelo adecuado para este producto porque de verdad soy perfecto y yo considero de Qué es uno de los mejores
Minder T.
me gusta mucho este producto ya que mantiene mi cuero cabelludo sano y mis ondas . Tiene un precio muy bueno y me gusta su olor
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This was a pretty good hair and scalp product. I don't use them often but my hair is pretty sensitive so it wasn't too great.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
This brand is very good. Pricey but well worth the money spent. I recommend this to everyone who loves the Wella products
Chlo W.
Hawbush road, Walsall
Being a hairdresser by trade I use this to protect the scalp from colour or perm, this is used mainly on people with a sensitive scalp and works perfectly to help them feel comfortable whilst having there hair done